Recent content by Tubb1287

1. Tubb1287

Lower Alabama September 27, 2014

Yes we need to do this again SOON, I'm with u Isaiah, I'm withdrawing too lol
  2. Tubb1287

Lol I just need a new back tire so it will grip!! I was drifting all over the place!!
  3. Tubb1287

Hey Tom I only did the "Red Headed Superman" trick once lmao!!!!!!!
  4. Tubb1287

WTB a brake rotor for a doodle bug!!!!!

Man I really appreciate it, if u need anything just let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will defiantly will will do that Itrader rating!!!! I'm new to this so I got to figure it out!!
  5. Tubb1287

Thanx Ludicrous we got them in haven't messed with them yet!! What is ur info so I can pay u for the shoppin??
  6. Tubb1287

Ludicrous, please reply back!! Seein if u still got the rotor I'm goin to try to use it and just drill new holes!!!
  7. Tubb1287

Thanx for ur time and help but the doodle bug rotor is 7" with a 6 bolt hole pattern. Thanx again for ur help!
  8. Tubb1287

Do u still have the rotor?
  9. Tubb1287

I'm still looking for a rotor if anyone has one for sale please let me know!!!!
  10. Tubb1287

Sorry guys I mint to post it on parts wanted!!!
  11. Tubb1287

I'm seeing if anyone has a spare brake rotor for a doodle bug S. I am trying to keep the cost down on this build. Thats why I don't want to buy a new one. If anyone has one laying around that they want to sell, I would greatly appreciate it.
  12. Tubb1287

I'm seeing if anyone has a spare brake rotor for a doodle bug S. I am trying to keep the cost down on this build. Thats why I don't want to buy a new one. If anyone has one laying around that they want to sell, I would greatly appreciate it.
  13. Tubb1287

New guy from Louisiana

Hey, my name is Brandon, I'm new to the mini bike scene!!! My neighbor is chipper. I recently bought 2 doodle bugs one for me and the other for my girlfriend. I am in the middle of customizing my girlfriends cause mine is complete and running so I can still have a little fun while redoing hers!!