WTB a brake rotor for a doodle bug!!!!!

I'm seeing if anyone has a spare brake rotor for a doodle bug S. I am trying to keep the cost down on this build. Thats why I don't want to buy a new one. If anyone has one laying around that they want to sell, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey guys this is my young neighbor hunting a rotor , he is on a budget , don't want anything free just trying to not spend $40 on a new one . If somebody has one please help out this young man ! Thanks , Angelo

if you dont have one by sat,lmk,im going to a guys yard and picking up two bikes,a baja warrior and a cherry bomb.
the bomb looks just like a doodlebug and i was thinking i could part it out if needed.

also,im in the middle of painting,but ill check the mini pit bikes too,i know i took rotors off those as well.
if the patterns the same??

k found the minipit bike brake rotor,But im not sure the bolt pattern is the same and i dont have any doodlebugs to check it against.
ill post a pic in the am for you to look at...?

and no problem Chipper,i like helping out.:scooter:

guys kids decided they wanted to keep the two bikes,so they r still rotting on the side of the house......
i was so disgusted i didnt even go buy the rest of the stuff he did want to sell.
i did find these two,but they dont match the specs he gave..?
if you can use either one,they are yours.

Ludicrous , speaking for Tubb , I think the larger one will work fine ! Can you measure bolt pattern please ! It looks right and at 6.5" that's only a 1/4 " off , if bolt pattern is correct we in business !:thumbsup:

Ludicrous , lay the small rotor on top of large one and see if you can position it as to see if you could drill new holes in the large rotor ? If so it would work !

Ludicrous, please reply back!! Seein if u still got the rotor I'm goin to try to use it and just drill new holes!!!
odamm ok sorry man yeah thats no problem shoot me your addy n ill send it out when i ship everyones stuff tomm.:thumbsup:

it went out with todays shipment,i sent you 2,one big one small :smile:

Last edited:
dont even sweat the money,man,life is short live large.:thumbsup::scooter:
just toss me an Itrader rating,if you dont mind,seeing as the others havent.
im still stuck at 1,even tho ive bought and sold and gave over 5 items now....

Man I really appreciate it, if u need anything just let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will defiantly will will do that Itrader rating!!!! I'm new to this so I got to figure it out!!