Recent content by TUBBUGS

1. TUBBUGS

NOS Taylor Muffler, Asuza Forks, 12" Slick

Steve, your inbox is full.... EVERYTHING SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!! :thumbsup::biggrin: That was FAST! Thanks OldMiniBikes!
  2. TUBBUGS

Tire SOLD, SOLD, SOLD. Thanks OldMiniBikes, Steve and Tom!!! :thumbsup::biggrin:
  3. TUBBUGS

Muffler sold,sold, sold!!!
  4. TUBBUGS

N.O.S. Taylor muffler with box. I've only seen one other perpetually listed on ebay for $200; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tecumseh-Taylor-391010-minibike-muffler-NOS-NLA-/141174612920, I'd take that shipped or $45 plus ACTUAL USPS from 49442. Asuza forks (if not they measure out to that...
  5. TUBBUGS

powell clutch bearings

11 bearings, 3/4", 1 ounce or 28.2 to 28.4 grams each. Readily available on Flea Bay; 12 3 4" Chrome Steel Bearing Balls 12 Oz | eBay :thumbsup::biggrin:
  6. TUBBUGS

Fresh 2 hp briggs

Fresh 2 hp with only 5 or so minutes run time. Fresh honed and cleaned block that is painted silver VHT, new seals and gaskets, 3 hp "8B" head that has been milled and fire slotted, ports cleaned and deburred and smoothed but not really ported. New piston - rings - valves - keepers - springs...
  7. TUBBUGS

Flathead to Mikuni Intake

PM me with what you have and price. Photo is nice too. Thank You:biggrin::thumbsup:
  8. TUBBUGS

Vintage Class--jeep4me's BUG FLEA

Very tastefully done and I know the camera isn't doing that color any favors. It's far more rich, deep and vibrant but the depth is taking the finish away in photo form. I'd be proud to have it! Nice work Steve! :biggrin::thumbsup:
  9. TUBBUGS

ARC Flywheel doesn't fit?

That's my guess thus far, just can't believe I didn't find more common info. I can do the points conversion and cut the garbage underneath out of the way but thought I'd ask first. Still surprised that this isn't a more common problem. ARC touts the widespread use of these on their site...
  10. TUBBUGS

ARC Flywheel doesn't fit?

Went to put my #6620 ARC Flywheel (OldMiniBikes bought of course) on my Flattie last night and it doesn't clear/fit over the points cover or the mounting bosses with the points cover removed. Didn't see anything here or any web search where anyone has had this problem. I can't be the only one putting...
  11. TUBBUGS

Snowco Trike

If you'd have had that when I was there your shoulders would still hurt from lifting onto the roof of my car. No place to keep it but I've got the room to ride it! Of course I had the "Head of the War Dept." with me to keep me from making just such a mistake. I'm still trying to explain why that...
  12. TUBBUGS

Help for Buckeyes daughter

Count me in too! :biggrin::thumbsup:
  13. TUBBUGS

Briggs performance pack2 (300 lift)

Message sent. :thumbsup::biggrin: OOps, wrong post. Oh, well.....
  14. TUBBUGS

4.10/3.50-6 Double Indian Head tires

Nice used useable condition, have to squeeze the sidewall the see weather checking around the bead/rib on them as pictured. Searched them on here and prices are all over the place and OldMiniBikes Whse is reasonable for new so let's start at $40 shipped in the lower 48. Paypal or Money Order are fine. I...
  15. TUBBUGS

Go Devil in Southern MI

He doesn't sleep! Look at the times of his posts. He "Channels" sellers and gets to them within moments of their listing, sometimes even before they know they are going to sell and snaps them up, then flips them quickly. I've already approached the Discover Channel with the concept "Jeep4me's...