Recent content by twisted vic

1. T

Symco shakedown drags 2015

tom thanks Ill get a shirt at payday time also will have the green bike back and hopefully my speedway done for next year will come see you in the swap on thursday!!
  2. T

Simple Tom that was the guy,,sold me a great bike and if I knew his shirts were for sale I would have bout one THANKS SIMPLE TOM
  3. T

just got back didnt get my speedway done in time but bought a killer 5 hp flathead mini while there that was one of the most reliable and good running bikes ive had did the parade and was gonna race it but the races got cancelled due to to much rain I bought it from a vender that was letting...
  4. T

tec engine spark plug question

thanks I will pick one up today
  5. T

bump anybody have an idea?
  6. T

Im working on a Speedway Shrike. At first it wouldn't start without starting fluid and then it wouldn't keep running. I opened up the Carb and it was very corroded and the float was bad,, I soaked i and the Needle seat melted,, So I bought brand new carb from OldMiniBikes after bolting on the carb and...
  7. T

Tec H30 carb help

just picked one up from OldMiniBikes it works great
  8. T

Replacment Tecumseh carb??

thanks to this thread I ordered the carb from OldMiniBikes 19 bucks bolted it on and the engine started on the 3rd pull and went to idling like dream definatly a good carb
  9. T

Twisted Vics Speedway Shrike project

Thanks, ive been sorting out the fork problem and will have some pics this week
  10. T

Twisted Vics Speedway Shrike project

Hi,, I bought this last week at the Vintage Torque Fest car show in IOWA im pretty sure its a 71 from the brochure pics ,,its mostly all there even have a clutch cover in pretty good shape bearings are shot in the front wheel and the fork triple tree is grinding at the bottom of the neck...
  11. T

Speedway shrike clutch question

heres a pic of what Im working on
  12. T

found them on Ebay and MFG ordered from MFG 20 series driver clutch thanks for the help
  13. T

Hello from Cary Illinois

thanks for the welcomes i ll be on here a lot
  14. T

Speedway fork question

Thanks for the tip grease,, FARM AND FLEET is a big farm store out here they have all kinds of stuff to fix farm machines so shafts collars u joints springs and stuff like that are there also any type chain you could need
  15. T

Thanks I'm searching now cant wait to get this one running getting some pics together too so I can post