1. ViperR

FS: neat headlight/tail light combo

Lights sold.:thumbsup:
  2. ViperR

Sold to Steven, pending funds. Thanks for looking! Vipe
  3. ViperR

Here is the back sides of both lights. Dimensions for the headlight is 6 1/2" dia lens and 4 1/2" depth. 912 bulb is installed and sealed.
  4. ViperR

I'll take another pic and post dimensions. BTW, so I don't get deleted, I'm in the Charlotte, NC area.
  5. ViperR

Hey all, Neat headlight & tail light combo that will work with internally charged motors or 12v battery external bikes & go-carts. Headlight is off a Baja Heat and re-configured for common auto bulbs. Tail light is mounted on a bracket and uses an economy trailer lens/bulb. $20 shipped...
  6. ViperR

Genuine Honda parts for your 6.5 clone

All parts sold. Thanks for looking. Next batch is a front Baja headlight assembly and a fabed rear tail light (see my projects). Cheers! Vipe
  7. ViperR

Pull start assembly sold. Have chrome gas cap and air filter left. Will sell both shipped for $15. Thanks! Vipe
  8. ViperR

One air filter sold. I have the starter, one chrome cap and one air filter left.:thumbsup:
  9. ViperR

One chrome gas cap and filter & oil plus sold. Have starter, chrome cap and two air filters left.
  10. ViperR

I'll see what I can find.
  11. ViperR

I'll have to look, but are you refering to the older clone that has the tank mounting extentions that are part of the block and bolts into hidden blot holes underneath the tank??
  12. ViperR

Hey all, Have too many parts and have some for sale that will fit Honda & the HF Greyhound 6.5 clones. All are genuine Honda: Recoil start, like new, cord & spring great, came off an engine I retired, $18 shipped. Honda air filters (have two), both new, $10 each shipped...
  13. ViperR

Check the parts FS thread

Just letting you clone owners on parts I just posted. Thanks!
  14. ViperR

Warrior/Heat, idler needed on primary?

What you could do is remove the rubber roller & bearings and mod to fit a sprocket roller for a #41 chain. Get the smallest you can find. There is plenty of swing on the arm. Just make sure you line it all up.
  15. ViperR

Baja warrior and Baja heat

Yes, just color and decals. I got the heat because it was all that was available (black). Glad I did because I removed all the decals and put Harley decals on the tank & fenders. Looks like a mini Sportster and I get alot of compliments on it, especially with the chrome shined up.