Recent content by washout

1. W

Please, if you still have it available, I'd love a copy of the manual for a 1978 PE 175. I want...

Please, if you still have it available, I'd love a copy of the manual for a 1978 PE 175. I want to work it over during the winter and do some vintage enduros next season. Thank you for your help and time.
  2. W

1980 Suzuki PE 175

1978 pe 175 I too would like a copy of the manual for the PE 175. Just picked one up and want to do vintage hare scramble\enduros with it. Thank you if you can help out.:thumbsup: washout@nycap.rr.com
  3. W

Frijole finish

Now you did it Peekster. After seeing that paint job, now I'm going to have to drive over and check out the rest of your collection. That's a beautiful mini.
  4. W

scored a bozo with 2 motors

Oh, and as for parts, the guys are right, OldMiniBikes Warehouse is the place to look. It's not in the pictures but I ordered a new chain for it and called them for help. I bought one of their RVL Extreme chains in a 3 foot section (size 35) along with the chain break they suggested. The chain break...
  5. W

scored a bozo with 2 motors

Nology, I also have a BOZO Mark 350. From what I can tell mine is all original. It comes with a Tecumseh 5hp and a Torq a Verter clutch. I've attached a few pictures of it. I had mine out yesterday and was running around on it. I think it's ugly and beautiful at the same time. I have it...
  6. W

BoZo Mark 350

Bozo Mark 350, 1972 original, runs good. $750.00 firm. Albany, New York area. PM me for phone number and conversations or more pictures. Thanks.
  7. W

Any Bicyclist on Here?

Here's mine
  8. W

Vintage Stuff!!

Radiant Coppertone, 1969
  9. W

BoZo 350, all original to me

Minibikin, Mine tires are 4", well, they read 4.10 x 3.50. And the forks are all chromed. I'll find your posts and check out the pics.
  10. W

Good guess, but the kickstand is being used on the other side to hold up the bike while I take the pictures. This one doesn't even come close to the ground.
  11. W

Minibikin, does your frame have a small fold out peg on the right hand side of the bottom frame rail? I thought it might be a buddy peg but there is no indication of a weld or mark on the left side and the muffler discharges out right near there so I don't think they wanted you to run with two...
  12. W

How did I find it? I went to this guys house to look at a different bike. We couldn't come to agreement on the original one but he had this leaning against the wall. We chatted a bit about it and then I walked away. I called him in a week to see what he was thinking and we made the deal. Be...
  13. W

Yes, chrome all the way down from the grips to the axle.
  14. W

BoZo Mark 350. Picked it up yesterday. Runs, looks all original except for fuel line and left hand grip. Tecumseh 5hp H50 68252H, tires read Schenuit, Baltimore MD. I have never seen one with the fuel tank mounted behind the seat like this one is. And the seat, two tone, orange and white...
  15. W

All original SURVIVORS

BoZo Mark 350. Picked it up yesterday. Runs, looks all original except for fuel line and left hand grip. Tecumseh 5hp H50 68252H, tires read Schenuit, Baltimore MD. I have never seen one with the fuel tank mounted behind the seat like this one is. And the seat, two tone, orange and white...