BoZo 350, all original to me

BoZo Mark 350. Picked it up yesterday. Runs, looks all original except for fuel line and left hand grip. Tecumseh 5hp H50 68252H, tires read Schenuit, Baltimore MD. I have never seen one with the fuel tank mounted behind the seat like this one is. And the seat, two tone, orange and white. Disc rear brake that push against the rear sprocket. What do you guys think, you all are the experts.

Attachments

buckeye

Junk but, I'm no expert.

Seriously, where do you find this stuff. That is a fine original survivor. Shine and ride. Nice find.

How did I find it? I went to this guys house to look at a different bike. We couldn't come to agreement on the original one but he had this leaning against the wall. We chatted a bit about it and then I walked away. I called him in a week to see what he was thinking and we made the deal. Be patient, be ready.

How did I find it? I went to this guys house to look at a different bike. We couldn't come to agreement on the original one but he had this leaning against the wall. We chatted a bit about it and then I walked away. I called him in a week to see what he was thinking and we made the deal. Be patient, be ready.
I have several standing offers on overpriced minibikes and once in a while someone will sell, that's the way to do it.:thumbsup: Great find!

Minibikin, does your frame have a small fold out peg on the right hand side of the bottom frame rail? I thought it might be a buddy peg but there is no indication of a weld or mark on the left side and the muffler discharges out right near there so I don't think they wanted you to run with two up. I'm at a loss as to why it's there. Anybody want to guess?

Minibikin, does your frame have a small fold out peg on the right hand side of the bottom frame rail? I thought it might be a buddy peg but there is no indication of a weld or mark on the left side and the muffler discharges out right near there so I don't think they wanted you to run with two up. I'm at a loss as to why it's there. Anybody want to guess?
Kickstand.

Good guess, but the kickstand is being used on the other side to hold up the bike while I take the pictures. This one doesn't even come close to the ground.

Nope. I'm missing that I believe. However mine is slightly different than Derek's too. I'll double check.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk