Recent content by wes350x

1. W

Tires

Ive been having Kenda Scorpion for about 3 years and they are doing great.
  2. W

Lead me to front shocks

Where can I buy those to convert the stock forks? Thanks
  3. W

Briggs 2 stroke motor with manual

Here's what I got... Shaft is right at 3". The larger part of the shaft is 17.2mm The tip of the shaft is slightly tapered I found out. The proximal part of the taper is approx 16.9 mm and tapers to approx 16.84 on the distal end. So not much
  4. W

Briggs 2 stroke motor with manual

Older Briggs 2 stroke motor with manual, was told when I bought it that it was a 2.5 hp motor. It runs when spraying pre-mix in the carb. I bought the used manual but never messed with it since. What you see is what you get. Had big plans for this but have other priorities. Good compression...
  5. W

Briggs 2.5 hp tank and carb...Clean!

I have a 3.5, the one that has the bulky tank and wanted to mod it a lil with exhaust and all and was told this would fit, Its somewhere on the forums. But I hadnt messed with it since I cleaned the parts up. It has the gastet to the motor also included.
  6. W

Briggs 2.5 hp tank and carb...Clean!

Nice cleaned up carb and tank. Was gonna use this on my newer 3.5 cause of its large tank but changed my mind. Asking 30$ shipped.
  7. W

Tecumseh 6hp power sport carb

Nevermind, please delete.
  8. W

Briggs 2hp small tank and carb

Found a set. Thanks OldMiniBikes
  9. W

predator engine review..thoughts...feedback

heres the coupon I used, The throttle hookup is easier than a briggs IMO. I searched it on here. There is actually 2 places to hook up the throttle to.
  10. W

Briggs 2hp small tank and carb

Looking for the thinner tank and carb from a 2 hp briggs. I attatched a pic of one that was for sale on here recently for an example. Thanks
  11. W

predator engine review..thoughts...feedback

I purchased on the other day for my nephews go-cart and put it on yesterday. Started on 2nd crank and ran great. Has alot of low end powerand very quiet. For 99$ its hard to beat. Found the coupon on here also. I still love my briggs 3.5 hp...Found it new recently for 100$ shipped!