Recent content by white01ss

1. W

1972 X90- Let get it running

I just called Matt and he got me fixed up with what I needed. I would highly recommend talking with Matt at Jims HD. He took the time to talk me through my issue, to come up with a solution. :thumbsup:
  2. W

1972 X90- Let get it running

Can anyone tell me if the difference between the 56362-73 and the 56362-73P are? I found a local guy that has the 56362-73.
  3. W

kansas mini bike shows ?

A swap meet would be great! I am needing to source some parts for my X90. :shrug:
  4. W

WTB: Harley X90 Carb Dellorto SH2/20

I am trying to get a Harley X90 up and running for my son, and I am needing some parts for my X90 Carb. I really just need to the throttle slide, but it is discontinuted. So I guess I will focus my search for a new carb insted. If anyone has one that would work....I don't care if it is the...
  5. W

Del Lorto Sh2/20 Carb

I emailed them, they did reply and tell me that it is no longer available, and they have no advise on where to locate one. :doah: I am not against buying another carb if someone has a line on one, or one laying around.
  6. W

Del Lorto Sh2/20 Carb

I stumbled upon that link, and it is showing the slide as discontinued. :shrug:
  7. W

Del Lorto Sh2/20 Carb

I picked up a project Harley X90. The bike is very complete, just missing a few parts...which happen to be very key parts. When inspecting the carb, it is missing the slide and cable adjuster. Can anyone recommend a place to start on finding such a piece? I have not had much luck in...