Recent content by whitek75

1. W

Gc 135

I passed on the motor on craigslist..thanks guys, I will be ordering the Promod JS next week. I have a feeling the power is ok with the stock motor...i am concerned with the stalling out now and again basically just not running the way it should. `
  2. W

Help New db 30 wont idle.

Dang, I literaly took the carb off yesterday looking for an adjustment...that explains it. Man, i appreciate the help and I'm sure jaxbug feels the same. Did you read my post about the GC 135?
  3. W

Help New db 30 wont idle.

My problems are not that bad but I too am looking for the mysterious air/fuel screw. I do not see it?? I have the little plastic plug that sits under the idle screw, and its got double o-rings but thats it...no screw on the inside. That plastic plug is just a banjo bolt?? I'm confused, maybe...
  4. W

Gc 135

I should have mentioned this was for my 8 yr old....80lbs
  5. W

Gc 135

6.5 clone?
  6. W

Gc 135

do you know if the stock clutch would work?
  7. W

Gc 135

I have an opportunity to buy a used (like new) Honda GC 135 with no clutch and no airfilter/filter housing for $50 off craigslist. This would replace the stocker in the DB. Would love some input
  8. W

Doodlebug Stalls

Got some starting fluid and sprayed around the carb..no problems, Changed Oil and used my Amsoil I use in my Victory (15-40) luck little Doodlebug!! pulled plug (stock NGK) dark black from half tank of fuel (87 oct). Oiled clutch bushing, adjusted chain tension, noticed the engine sits just a...
  9. W

Hello, I hate to beat a dead horse...but I am reading all these post and still trying to make up...

Hello, I hate to beat a dead horse...but I am reading all these post and still trying to make up my mind on the JS...I just bought a DB30 for my daughter (80lbs), and am completely lost on which gear set up to use, I adjusted the gov. and i was surprised that it rolls out pretty good. I would...
  10. W

Where did you buy a Doodlebug for that price? Thanks

Where did you buy a Doodlebug for that price? Thanks
  11. W

where can you buy a doodlebug for that price? Thanks

where can you buy a doodlebug for that price? Thanks
  12. W

Doodlebug Stalls

Thanks for all the help...I will be looking this scoot over tomorrow morning when I get home. I mean worse case is its less than a week old, so I return it to Northern Tool. I would prefer to work the issue myself. Can anyone give some insight on the PMR jackshaft? I will post what ever it was...
  13. W

Doodlebug Stalls

Choke is not on, and after it stalls it starts easy on one pull but then blurp the throttle and she dies. I'm at work now, if it is a simple adjustment then I will play with the carb, but if it is worse I will hopefully exchange it. Thing is a blast though when it's running
  14. W

Doodlebug Stalls

Hello all, just bought a new DB30 and it seems to start ok but it stalls as soon as you give it gas. You have do breath on the throttle ever so gentle to get it to accelerate. Gets a bit better once it warms up but still dies if you blurp it open from idle. I then decided to adjust the gov...