Recent content by wild woody

1. wild woody

how to make a simple clutch and chain guard?

nice work on that allen a little polish and would look like a factory part
  2. wild woody

#40-9Tooth 5/8 bore type C Integral key Sprocket

let me look in my sproket box i may have one or the other they would be new ill check today when i get home :sleep1:
  3. wild woody

Heald Snow Ski

Been wondering the same thing for my hearld hauler i bought a jd snowmobile last summer dor parts and plan on making a ski but it seems to have problems in the snow now with all three tires so i dont know if a ski will work
  4. wild woody

bigest mini ive seen

yea with 16 inches of snow no idea where it fell out of pocket at glod luck.
  5. wild woody

Montgomery Ward T555 Terrain Cycle

looks likee it good start mines all torn down and being soda blasted for paint and fiberglass be fixed
  6. wild woody

bigest mini ive seen

I was out looking for parts for my 3 wheelers and found a mini bike. Not really mini though its tall and long has 22 -11 tires on it 2 people can fit on it with no problem. no motor most other small parts gone. well 20 bucks later i own it. going to be stupid here and put on a 18 hp kohler with...
  7. wild woody

Hello from Nebraska

sw iowa here about 90 min from omaha
  8. wild woody

comet 30 driver

i think i have one will check tonight let you know tommorrow
  9. wild woody

110 tig????

miller welders makes a small unit pricey
  10. wild woody

Comet clutch set up

shaft is right i think a #40 chain on the sprocket i will go check and let you know
  11. wild woody

Electric PTO on go kart

your clutch is on off they pull a good amp load you will have problems using a dimmer switch upgrade to a better tav i did ti for a friend and he rides it all the time you may have more of a problem than the tav burnning up belts a stock alt. pulls 1 to 5 hp off your car think of what it will...
  12. wild woody

Comet clutch set up

here is a picture of the set up 75.00 plus 15 for shipping or will add new drive clutch in box for 50 more
  13. mini0031

mini0031

had a 6.5 tec engine
  14. wild woody

Comet clutch set up

big hole in block no rod to be found piston stuck in cylinder blown means it has a blower
  15. wild woody

Comet clutch set up

Wife brought home a comet clutch set up ona little frame this last week it had a tec 6.5 with a rod out im using the frame to make a trailer for my hearld hauler would anyone be interested in this set up its a comet clutch and driven clutch has a gear on the clutch side and a mounting...