Recent content by Wojo

1. W

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

Was this on a Rupp platform? What did you for a base plate? I ordered this kit and the dimensions were off and I had to return it. https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/torque-converter-3-4-bore.html I tried to modify a brace / bracket and use the OEM TQ belt cover, and I don't like the fit. If it goes...
  2. W

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

Thanks. This is my fourth mini bike...home made death machine, proper simple mini-bike (below circa 1971), Rupp Scrambler, this and then 125 / 250... 750 / 1450 / 650 / 200's. I have all the original equipment boxed and tucked away. A buddy of mine after his enlistment wound up having a small...
  3. W

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

Hello - I am farting with my 71 Roadster that was given to me as a birthday present in 1973. I put a Clone on it with a carb and exhaust tube and got it started. I need some guidance on the TQ coverter, jack shaft and gearing. I want to do it right the first time. I'm a former helo mechanic and...
  4. W

New Jersey Rupp Roadster 2 Checking In

Yes a chrome tank and a green ribbon.
  5. W

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Me again 1974 - A bit of the future biker 'tude coming out.
  6. W

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Vintage me 1972'ish.
  7. W

Building HS40

Tagging to see what how that 6HP will convert into the RR.
  8. W

New Jersey Rupp Roadster 2 Checking In

Hello - I am restoring my 1972 Rupp Roadster that was given to me in 1974 in a very lightly used condition. Just poking around and may consider getting another more 'high' performance mini bike for fun. Also have a 78 Triumph Bonneville that I have owned since 1981, a Harley Dyna Glide FXD and a...