Recent content by wolfy

1. W

predator or stock engine build, baja warrior

It does but I was reading that to get a bilit flywheel if stepping up on the hp and rpms. I could modify to a battery light. It doesn't really matter.
  2. W

predator or stock engine build, baja warrior

I know this question has been asked a lot but I have a baja warrior. The original motor was blown when I got it so harbor freight had a deal on the predator engine. I only put only an hour on it and now winter has come I wanna fix it up. The motors are similar so the original motor broke the...
  3. W

old alexander reynolds mini bike

do they make a 20 series clutch thatll fit a 1in shaft. i only see them in 3/4,
  4. W

do you have a picture of the chain driven clutch set up. and i tried to search for that torque converter whats the difference for each one. 20,30,40 series. i was looking at the harborfreight 8hp engine just to throw on. i want a briggs but there to expensive for the ones around the area. i cant...
  5. W

i have a question for the type or kind of clutch to get that bolts to the engine shaft. its belt driven then transfers to chain on the other side.
  6. W

thank you so much for letting me join in. im gonna have lots of questions. haha. this is my first mini bike build. i have pics of it im trying to uplode.
  7. W

i just acquired an old alexander reynolds arx rolling frame. i bought a snow blower for the engine. its an old tecumseh engine. i just didnt know or rare this bike is. ill ad pics soon. im just stuck on how to hook up or modify the throttle to the lever on the handle bars and a clutch/pully and...