Recent content by yormets

1. Y

hot shot mini bike

There is a number stamped into the frame where the front end mounts. Mine is #186. We just located another one here in Scottsdale. It is #223. It has a B&S 7 hp engine. I will get some pictures.
  2. Y

hot shot mini bike

Found some more
  3. Y

hot shot mini bike

Found it here in Phoenix a decade ago.
  4. Y

hot shot mini bike

I have one.
  5. Y

Hot Shot Mini Bike

Hwere is my Hot Shot. I don't have a front fender or chain guard.
  6. Y

A couple of new pickups

7. Y

A couple of new pickups

Why would you want this old stuff? I have a 8HP from a Super Bronc. 1 Inch shaft. Shit cannec it for a new LH358 XA 10HP awesome Tecumseh. The HM 80 doesn't go.
  8. Y

Tec HM80. Need Advice please!

You've found a great bike...put a new engine on it. There aren't many horizontal engines left to buy that fit the Super bronc. The old Tecumseh engines were good but not as good as the LH 358XA. Find one and bolt it in, before it ends on on the scrap heap of time.
  9. Y

Tecumseh Throttle/Big Block Repro Q&A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of angle brackets and straight ones from the hardware store for 99 cents will solve the problem.
  10. Y

I thought it was a Tote Gote.

Is it a Tote Gote or not? It looks alot like a Bearkat Scrambler too. Who was first? The chicken or the egg?
  11. Y

Twister by Bearkat

I have this one here. I thought it was a Tote Gote
  12. Y

Looking for a Manco Thunderbird or Heald Super Bronc

I want to add another Heald SuperBronc or a Manco Thunderbird with dual suspension to my project list. I am in Phoenix AZ. I have several bikes now and have been bitten by the mini bug.
  13. Y

Modifying the ADC spring tension

When eliminating the governor completely and siliconing the hole closed, don't forget that over revving will stretch the spring on the automatic decompression mechanism mounted on the cam. All of a sudden you won't be able to start your engine. Too much compression. You need to replace the...
  14. Y

Manco Fat Cat Brake lever

Already been welded on. The one I have has already been modified and the shaft is too small for the mount on the bike. I was hoping to find an original one. I could convert it into a handle pull. However it does give you much braking power by hand lever.
  15. Y

Manco Fat Cat Brake lever

My latest project is this Manco Fat Cat. I am in need of the e foot activated brake lever.