Recent content by zspence22

1. Z

Whats better?

whats better ...a honda 50 or an old school mini bike..with..lets say a 5 hp..engine...with out a header ...whats louder.. and whats faster... ................................Im not looking for loud at all..im looking for a bike for bigbear and my neighbor hood....and one that could climb...
  2. Z

6.5 champion..and briggs and stratton?

ahah..ya.I had the same problem yellowhand..well. basicallly..im asking..what speeds everybody else is getting on those engines.. and there experiences..even when there just stock...and not modded..thanks
  3. Z

6.5 champion..and briggs and stratton?

what speeds will the 6.5 champion get..on a minibike..with ..stock gearing.. and what will a 8hp briggs and statton get?...stock..with no mods at all? ...still looking for that PERFECT BIKE!!!..THANKS, ZACH.
  4. Z

What Mini Bike!!!!!

uh. so..dont get either? they arent good enough for my needs..:confused: well......I know the first one is a drag..one..so..would ALL you guys..agree with a um..what are they...?? ooo..bonnies or bonanza..well...so.i should get one of them.. Anyone else agree or disagree:sadcrying4:
  5. Z

What Mini Bike!!!!!

so..you think the number 1 mini bike is good?ok.. I know the guy is running a 60t on the back but im not sure about clutch.. ....and number 4 the only reason i dont like it is because the tire is to small so no offroading..and how does number 1 and 4 sit? are they high..or sit kinda low?..im 5'7..
  6. Z

What Mini Bike!!!!!

ok..guys..im new..and i need lots and lots of help..:doah: Im purchasing one of these mini bikes below this sat. Heres basically what i want out of the mini bike im buying. Im going to be riding it around my neighborhood most the time and i want at least!40mph...occasionally im going to be...
  7. Z

QUESTIONS..from a new guy

...well loud..is..nice..and very VERY true it does save lives..so cars can here you ...but is there such thing as a silencer..that is an easy installation? and also whats a torque converter..and what does it do?..iincreases what? thanks, Zach
  8. Z

so..header..not good.. and ....im going to be riding the neighborhoods..in garden grove CA..flat ground..but..I do have a house in bigbear..so i would like to take it up there..and scream up the hillz..
  9. Z

...info.help..info well its a 6.5 honda..not a clone..and.. .it aleady has a header jim?..how would you know that?..i know its got a pretty sweet lil pipe on there..but where doyou tell it has a header? And the guy who is selling it is brian..I havent ridden it yet though..but im using it up...
  10. Z

picture well heres a picture.. http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x7/zspence1/minibike1.jpg and Heard a header makes it alot louder..and i dont want louder.. how much are those parts going to cost me and where do i get them?also and..i know the stock airfilter looks like a mess:doah...
  11. Z

thankgodd You dont know how good it makes me feel..that 40mph is nothing.. so..does that mean it can hit it..just with the engine like that..or...it with the hundred dollars i have for performance parts..?
  12. Z

Uh..Hello..Im new to these Old school mini bikes..I am moving on from my highly modded bladez XL COMP gas scooter to OLd school mini bikes I am looking to buy one..thats fast! like I want one that goes 40mph!is that possible..:smile: and..When i get my mini bike..I think the one i *MIGHT* be...