Recent content by zylinder

1. Z

Vacujet/pulsejet carburator pictures

micksauto & danc9, thanks a bunch. Those were just what I needed. Have a super day.
  2. Z

Chrome Sears 2 speed hs50 nice bike

That is nice, wish mine was as nice, but what do you expect for $40.
  3. Z

Thank you metal man, but I already have this. The diagrams are blown up for parts numbers not for idiots like me that need a little more detail. I should just probably take it to someone that know what they are doing, but I just have to do things the hard way.:hammer:
  4. Z

Rupp & Misc. parts

See it took a lot longer to post this than the 4 key strokes it would have for each of your items(if they were tripple digit prices). Not trying to be rude, but just saying.
  5. Z

Micksauto - no not really, need some pics where it has all the linkage(or at least the linkage to run) mounted. Richard - Thanks for the great info, but not really a help in this situation. I for the most part know the difference. Again thanks for the post.
  6. Z

Does anyone have aany or can take some, good image of all the linkage on a early (1970s) vacujet carb and a pulsejet carb. I have one of each that came with a 2 hp Goldenboy and a 3hp B&S and they were bare except for some damaged linkage. Some parts came with it but the images that I have of...
  7. Z

Wards minibike

great bike, looks in great condition. That will be a cool color. Looks like my Sears Robuc I just bought.
  8. Z

sure, will take it too

sure, will take it too
  9. Z

what do YOU drive?

2001 Chevy Silverado 2009 Honda Fit 1966 VW Beetle "the other woman" as the wife calls her.
  10. Z

New to the Mini Bike scene.

Not a good photo but here it is. From the posts at the other threads, it seems to be a '70's + Rupp, just have not nailed down exact's yet.
  11. Z

Things you've Made, Homemade Tools, Inventions

I know not really mini bike related but I made these center caps for my '66 VW beetle. Will probably do something for the bike too, when I get a chance.
  12. Z

New to the Mini Bike scene.

Hi just wanted to introduce myself. New to the scene, just bought one for going to VW meets. I was also looking for a supply of 2hp prigs carborators, or ones that might fit my engine. My local shop says they cannot get my carb any more.
  13. Z

No clue what this is

Thanks guys, Anyone know where a good source ot tires for this bike would be? New to the mini bike scene.
  14. Z

No clue what this is

I just bought this in Austin 2 days ago. Needs a brake, but not sure how to handle until I know what it is. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.