Vacujet/pulsejet carburator pictures

Does anyone have aany or can take some, good image of all the linkage on a early (1970s) vacujet carb and a pulsejet carb. I have one of each that came with a 2 hp Goldenboy and a 3hp B&S and they were bare except for some damaged linkage. Some parts came with it but the images that I have of where everything go are poor. If you guys/gals could help me out it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks for your help.

The main difference between vacujet and pulsajet- pulsajet has the fuel pump diaphram. There will be a cover with small screws holding it on. You usually have to remove the muffler or pull the carb to get to these screws. The rubber diaphram under the cover is the fuel pump. The vacujet relied on the suction of the motor to bring up the fuel. Vacujets are usually on very shallow tanks because they can't pull fuel from a deep tank. Vacujets also tended to start running lean as the gas in the tank got lower.

Micksauto - no not really, need some pics where it has all the linkage(or at least the linkage to run) mounted.

Richard - Thanks for the great info, but not really a help in this situation. I for the most part know the difference. Again thanks for the post.

Thank you metal man, but I already have this. The diagrams are blown up for parts numbers not for idiots like me that need a little more detail. I should just probably take it to someone that know what they are doing, but I just have to do things the hard way.:hammer:

What about a picture of the linkage at the bottom side where the rod connects to the govenor arm and spring down there? Could you snap one of that? I am mainly just wondering if i hooked my spring up the right way.
Thanks
Any of these help. They are 5 hp, but I think pretty close to the same linkage?
DAN