Baja Heat project turned into a clutch flip

Hi all im new to the forum, but have had a long passion for minibikes and other small means of wheeling around.
I picked up a decent Baja Heat a couple months back it ran good, but after a few hours of riding, the magnet let go on the magneto. Thus detonating. So i went and bought the predator 212cc its been a solid motor so far, with the governer still functioning.
With the stock jackshaft setup, it ran a solid 29pmh. It had a deep bottom end pull, but it left alot to be desired on the top end. I decided to flip the clutch and WOW what a world of difference.
I still used the spacer collar on the crankshaft. But found had to flip the rear wheel spacers,off setting the rear tire,by only a tad bit. I still need to mount spring tensioner later on.
The clutch swap puts this bike at 52mph wot, i cannot recall the sprocket teeth numbers. The Clutch cover was improvised ftom an old generator muffler cover. Bellow are some pictures of my bike. Enjoy

Attachments

I just picked one of these up myself yesterday, its been a bit "tweakerized", so not nearly as nice as yours but I look forward to tinkerin with it. Think I'll make a good off road bike out of it. I have a few larger motors layin around, might even poke a stick at a 20 kholer v twin i have to see how much of a hassle it will be to put on it. when you say you flipped the clutch, what exactly do you mean? does yours have a cvt with the belt or just the cent clutch?

nevermind, just checked into all that and learned somethin new about these bikes. Mine has some sort of baja/lifan 90cc/4 spd trans setup swapped on it, but I am not a huge fan of those so will put a new engine plate on and run a more traditional.

Did you swap out a jackshaft setup for just a clutch? When you say "flip the clutch" that makes zero sense. The clutch operates exactly the same with the gear inboard or outboard.