Mikuni

Try it , dont listen to other Bull Shit , i have a 22mm on a mild build and a 26mm on a hot build , they function as simply as a stock carburetor, one pull start every time, have never needed work or repair but hey buy a better carb , lol
Oh, it's "Bull Shit?" Angelo, no one doubted "your" positive experience with these OKO's. It's when you start ragging out Mikuni's to people on the forum who do want to learn something that I take exception to. If you don't know how to repair or tune a Mikuni, don't comment on it. If you think an OKO doesn't require tuning, then you just got lucky. They sell jets, and shims for their slide heights in packs of five for a reason.

Here is the "first start" video of a hot rod HS 40 I had just finish the build on. Granted, I would not have posted the video on You Tube, if the bastard wouldn't have started right up!

I am using a carburetor you sold me as a genuine Mikuni, only to find it was a "Chikuni." The reason you couldn't make this carburetor work on your engine was because someone had got inside and mangled the metering jet retaining clip. That is the clip that keeps the needle at the correct position to slide in and out of the main jet during throttle transition. It performs the same function as the shims you get with your OKO carburetor, which is a Keihin copy, made in Taiwan. And that is not bullshit either.

The other reason your "Chikuni" wouldn't work is that someone had installed a huge pilot jet in it. A big enough hole to make a small block Chevy idle. The main jet however was too small, even for my little HS40.

I'm not slinging any bullshit on this forum Angelo. As a matter of fact, if I don't know what I am talking about, I tend to keep my mouth shut.

And here is the bike finished. It now resides in another member's garage on the other side of the US, so I hope I don't piss him off posting videos of my "has been" show and tell.

And here is a PZ 19 on an H30 that I recommended above as a cheap, working replacement. Since I wanted to keep the stock Tecumseh appearance, without resorting to top or elevated fuel tank, I modified the tank mounts to get it just high enough, then used a copper line to a rubber hose to feed it. Even though I used the stock intake with modifications, the fuel inlet made that a necessity, as a rubber line next to the exhaust was no good. The intake "horn" is off of a Honda 450.

Final 3.JPG

Oh, it's "Bull Shit?" Angelo, no one doubted "your" positive experience with these OKO's. It's when you start ragging out Mikuni's to people on the forum who do want to learn something that I take exception to. If you don't know how to repair or tune a Mikuni, don't comment on it. If you think an OKO doesn't require tuning, then you just got lucky. They sell jets, and shims for their slide heights in packs of five for a reason.

Here is the "first start" video of a hot rod HS 40 I had just finish the build on. Granted, I would not have posted the video on You Tube, if the bastard wouldn't have started right up!

I am using a carburetor you sold me as a genuine Mikuni, only to find it was a "Chikuni." The reason you couldn't make this carburetor work on your engine was because someone had got inside and mangled the metering jet retaining clip. That is the clip that keeps the needle at the correct position to slide in and out of the main jet during throttle transition. It performs the same function as the shims you get with your OKO carburetor, which is a Keihin copy, made in Taiwan. And that is not bullshit either.

The other reason your "Chikuni" wouldn't work is that someone had installed a huge pilot jet in it. A big enough hole to make a small block Chevy idle. The main jet however was too small, even for my little HS40.

I'm not slinging any bullshit on this forum Angelo. As a matter of fact, if I don't know what I am talking about, I tend to keep my mouth shut.

And here is the bike finished. It now resides in another member's garage on the other side of the US, so I hope I don't piss him off posting videos of my "has been" show and tell.
So everyone knows Dave , as i told you i was ignorant to it not being genuine as i paid a small fortune for it from hot rod mini bikes and assumed it was real , and when we communicated after the sale I offered to gladly refund you . That is the no bullshit slinging truth !