Can anyone help me find a belt for this mini bike

ruppking

That does not use a torque converter belt. That is a cogged belt set up. You should be able to get one from an auto parts store. You need to calculate the out side diameter of the belt and its width. You may have to buy a few sizes up or down to get the correct one and return the others.

That does not use a torque converter belt. That is a cogged belt set up. You should be able to get one from an auto parts store. You need to calculate the out side diameter of the belt and its width. You may have to buy a few sizes up or down to get the correct one and return the others.
I no longer have belt..so I measured the pulley sizes and the distance between center of pulleys with calipers and came up with 12.9595

It was actually a cogged belt..but not like a normal one..it was flat like a vacuum belt but it was also cogged

Put a tape measure AROUND both pulleys and measure the outside of that oval. That is the belt length. Measure the width of the pulley where the belt rides. That is the belt width. Measure one of the cogs on the pulley.
Try those numbers on ebay or a parts store.