Chain issues Baja Warrior 1st edition

Have an Old school Baja warrior MB. Converted to torque AVT. Runs excellent 5 minutes then the chain comes off. I have had several of theses and not had this issue. made all adjustments,alignments I can think of. TROUBLESHOOTING advice PLEASE.

Have an Old school Baja warrior MB. Converted to torque AVT. Runs excellent 5 minutes then the chain comes off. I have had several of theses and not had this issue. made all adjustments,alignments I can think of. TROUBLESHOOTING advice PLEASE.
Some baja warrior/heat frames, I've had to switch the rear axle spacers to the opposite side.

Watch for rear tire center to frame, some can be way outta wack. Then that gets into fab work with new engine plate to start.

Earlier frames were very weak up around the neck. I've found it best to go ahead and add gussets asap, or they break fairly quick.

Some baja warrior/heat frames, I've had to switch the rear axle spacers to the opposite side.

Watch for rear tire center to frame, some can be way outta wack. Then that gets into fab work with new engine plate to start.

Earlier frames were very weak up around the neck. I've found it best to go ahead and add gussets asap, or they break fairly quick.[/QUOTE

]
Excellent Thank You. I will try te spacers swap first then go on from there.

MJL

Check the entire frame over closely for cracks. Mine had one not readily visible, that would allow the frame to flex once riding and jump the chain.