Search results for query: Honda GC160

1. J

Honda GC160

Any pics of bikes with the gc series honda engine? Seems like a more appropriate appearing engine for a vintage style bike, wondering why they don't seem popular?
  2. Sooner79

Honda GC160?

...my son-in-law’s trash (the pump crashed and he was told it would be more expensive to fix than to buy a whole new pressure washer). The Honda GC160 engine runs fine and doesn‘t have very many hours on it. Before I remove the engine and save it for some future project, is there any drawback...
  3. D

BILLET INTAKE HONDA GC160/190 MIKUNI VM22

Looking for one
  4. C

Murray Track 2 frame/Honda GC160 5hp motor

This thing needs some work but i'm not mechanic so I have LOTS of questions. First this is what I am working with! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx-saEgtCHk It runs like a bat out of hell but like i said needs some love. I need a new throttle cable, ordered, needed a throttle return spring...
  5. colt 1911

Honda gc160

Like new condition. Shaft is 3/4 keyed and threaded. was lightly used and set aside when the water pump failed. Sale is for the engine only. Sale is to the continental usa only. $130 delivered. Send a pm for more information. Thanks jeff
  6. colt 1911

Honda gc160 throttle linkage

I have a 2003 honda gc160 off of a troy built pressure washer. What do i need to hook up a mini bike throttle cable? Any ideas for exhaust options? Thanks jeff
  7. W

Honda GC160 prep for a Rupp Scrambler

Hi all, Does anyone have the details on what it takes to modify a Honda GC160 for a 1971 Rupp Scrambler? Thanks, Bill T
  8. D

MA. Project Clark Cyclops. Honda GC160 engine. Torque converter.

Newer build. Replaced jackshaft. Brake on left side. sprocket on right. new tubes with newer tires. new tank. Still needs rear brake cable. $500 or best offer.
  9. P

Motovox look alike?

Can't figure out how to post a picture. Could anyone give me a list of minibikes that resemble motovoxs
  10. Fisher1983

Honda GC160???

I have a nice GC160 off of a power washer that had a dead head. Im not afraid of fabbing up a throttle for it, but Im concerned about the crank. It only has about 1 1/4 inches of useable shaft. If I were to use a stud, lock washers and Loctite, would that be acceptable? I really like this engine...
  11. jeep2003

Utility Bike from Scratch

Im building a Utility bike from scratch using a 5hp honda gc160 and torque converter. The tubing is all 1.25" mostly from a couple pressure washer frames. The frame will be rather intresting. The giant swingarm will hold the engine and everything and there will be a tray above the back wheel to...
  12. C

Honda GC160 - Carb gasket reassembly assistance needed

Hi all, I have a HONDA GC160 on a pressure washer. I want to get the carb put back on. Unfortunately when I took the air filter assembly off I took out the long bolts which dropped the plastic insulator and I cant find anything online as to where it needs to go back into the stack of items...
  13. N

Honda GC160 build

I recently traded for a GC160 that's missing a few things and thought i'd get it running again (Aparently that's all i can post?)
  14. jdblood202

Motovox with Honda GC160

...for the move and stuff, finally getting re-started. Picked up a Motovox for 100 bucks. Painted the frame I'm going to use this Honda GC160, bad thing is I need to get a crankshaft that is long enough for a clutch. I like the GC160s, I've used them in 3 other bikes, nice manageable...
  15. jdblood202

3/4" Clutch, Honda GC160 Crankshaft

Hey guys, does anybody have a used working 3/4" clutch they can part with for cheap? Also, I know this one is more random, but anyone have a crankshaft from a Honda GC160 motor long enough for a clutch? Just shoot me a PM, thanks!
  16. Acolytus

Honda engine not starting

Well I'm still having problems with my Honda GC160 engine which was stored upside down on accident. Oil and gas the all over the engine, but it cleaned a good portion of it off and filled it up completely with oil and gas. Started and ran for 30 seconds while burning some oil and shut up when I...
  17. Acolytus

Honda GC160 not starting

Well the engine was hydro-locked with oil and I got all of it out finally. I put a new spark plug in since the other one was foul and it's not starting up. I filled it full with new oil and some gas but nothing. It still it's compression, but it has no attempt of turning over to start. At this...
  18. Acolytus

Honda GC160 pull start stuck!

Well my one Honda engine was accidently stored upside down and all the gas and oil leaked out. I turned it back up right and cleaned it off as well as I could. I threw some fresh gas and oil in and but the pull start is like stuck cause it only pulls half way. I thought it was because I had no...
  19. Acolytus

New Honda GC160 Engine

Well I picked up that motor off Craigslist earlier today and it runs great! Too big for the chopper, but still bought it since it was so nice.
  20. Acolytus

Honda GC160 Engine

Hey guys I am looking for an engine for my Manco Delta One Chopper and I came across this nice engine on Craigslist today. It's a 5 HP Honda GC160 OHC engine. I was wondering if it would be a good motor and if would be good on my chopper. Please let me know before I make a move tomorrow! Thanks...