Search results

1. Zach

chrome spray paint?

you can compare the chrome/gold plating work here Chrome & Gold Plating
  2. Zach

chrome spray paint?

this place looks to do some decent work with chrome powder coating. Chrome Powder Coating
  3. Zach

Great Scrub Brake LINK!

I've been doing alot of winter riding and figured a friction plate of some kind versus a smooth metal plate would help considerably . I haven't even been using the scrub for this reason and have been resorting to using my shoes :doah: :hammer: needless to say i think i have completely worn on...
  4. Zach

Great Scrub Brake LINK!

no i mean drill the existing plate and mount this on it :hammer: :wink:
  5. Zach

Great Scrub Brake LINK!

I was thinking the HopeMonoMini and the HopeMono 6Ti would be the easiest for installation. :1orglaugh: :pimp:
  6. Zach

Great Scrub Brake LINK!

Has anyone here used these scrub brake pads?? I was thinking of drilling the metal plate and bolting one of these bad boys on :001_tt2: :gunsmilie: :gun_bandana: Any comments on wether this is a good or bad idea? Scrub Components - Brake Pads
  7. Zach

Your wheel sizes?

rear: 12 inch by 2.5 wide front: 10 inch by 2.5 wide
  8. Zach

never knew you could.. how do you do it?
  9. Zach

paint

Why the hell would you do it on a windy day?? You wanna keep it out of the air not in it. I would suggest on a still day, with proper mask. Even wet sanding or wetting down the sanding dust is a good idea to keep down the amount of lead/dust released.
  10. Zach

Rupp frame for ruppster81

maybe it's a scrambler?????
  11. Zach

Rupp frame for ruppster81

Not sure what style it is.. Im thinking roadster or black widow. :scooter: :hammer: 45 bucks :smile: :hack:
  12. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

yeah that would make since , since the bottom says steel works and it's a different size. Im guessing they did it to accomadate the bigger seat.
  13. Zach

Aluminum frame minibike in AZ

If you lay it down once, or hit anything your bending your frame breaking your handlebars. I'd guess it would be fast as hell though cause how lightweight it is. But it will break like plastic. And aluminum only usually bends one way before it snaps, so you wont be able to rebend it much.
  14. Zach

Aluminum frame minibike in AZ

Aluminum mini-bikes are to weak. Aluminum is a weak metal and not steel.
  15. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

GTO: Why do you say the seat is not original?? Is it because it doesnt have stitching running sidesways on the seat?? (That's what i was thinking). Also the fender is off because the guy ran a huge! straight exhaust pipe from a mini bike and a car I think, and it is to big to mount it in the...
  16. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

Says steel works and has a white label. Im gonna post a picture as soon as I can get one to turn out.
  17. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

huge tires!!! :hack: tire shot
  18. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

boonie yeah? or is it something other?
  19. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

.. :doah: one more to add to the collection.. :thefinger: :thumbsup: :scooter:
  20. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

I was wondering if this was a heath kit?? I was wondering if heath kit is infact a kit like it says in it's name or was an actual kind of manufactured bike.. I paid $100 dollars for it and had to take a short ride. It has huge tires! And what im guessing is a 5HP tecumseh with jackshaft. Has a...