Search results

1. Zach

Great Scrub Brake LINK!

Has anyone here used these scrub brake pads?? I was thinking of drilling the metal plate and bolting one of these bad boys on :001_tt2: :gunsmilie: :gun_bandana: Any comments on wether this is a good or bad idea? Scrub Components - Brake Pads
  2. Zach

Rupp frame for ruppster81

Not sure what style it is.. Im thinking roadster or black widow. :scooter: :hammer: 45 bucks :smile: :hack:
  3. Zach

Is this a heath kit???

I was wondering if this was a heath kit?? I was wondering if heath kit is infact a kit like it says in it's name or was an actual kind of manufactured bike.. I paid $100 dollars for it and had to take a short ride. It has huge tires! And what im guessing is a 5HP tecumseh with jackshaft. Has a...
  4. Zach

Question about Tecumseh and Briggs

I was wondering if I could use a 5 HP tecumseh carbuerator on my 5HP Briggs and Stratton? The mounting plates are exactly the same. The only difference is my Briggs has a choke, and the tecumseh doesn't. Also the tecumseh has a prime button. Is this direct bolt on without much of any mods??
  5. Zach

Honda trail ct70

Would you pay 550 for this?? Needs ignition, been drilled out, also needs front brakes. It does have a title. Mileage is 7,341 miles.
  6. Zach

Lawn Mower engine

I have a Craftsman 3.5 lawn mower engine and I was wondering If I could possibly use it on a mini bike. It has a vertical shaft (which I was gonna cut off), and it has a horizontal shaft running on the side with a sprocket and chain. I was wondering if that would work if I cut the shaft flush...
  7. Zach

Anyone know what these mean??

I found these markings on my briggs and stratton. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the size of the engine and more about it. As there are no other markings except these. :scooter: Family: 6BSXS2051HF 276328 Thanks, Zach
  8. Zach

Are these direct replacement for my AR Bushwacker?

I was wondering if this would work on my minibike? :hammer: :out:
  9. Zach

Is this a Rupp minibike????

Is it worth $75?
  10. Zach

Alexander Reynolds Bushwacker

I was wondering is the Bushwacker the biggest model that Alexander Reynolds made? I was also wondering the off-roading capabilites of this model?, I was looking to use it on heavily used off-roading trails.
  11. Zach

What kind of minibike is this??

Wondering if someone might be able to indentify what kind of minibike this is. :scooter: :thumbsup: