Search results

1. clemedc

hello i was hoping you could help me find a cam gear keyway for a 5hp briggs its not the same...

hello i was hoping you could help me find a cam gear keyway for a 5hp briggs its not the same old half moon keyway this keyway goes into a round hole in the crank kinda like its drilled into the crank and then its square where the cam gear slides over it. Ive found out thru the briggs dealers...
  2. clemedc

2 briggs I/C 5hp

Hi everyone i am currently laid off and need to sell (2 dual bearing with cast iron cylinder) blocks. 1: is a complete new old stock short block but has a tapered crank. never ran. 2: is a complete engine disassembled with a fresh hone and an excellent keyed crank measuring .998 I also...
  3. clemedc

should i pass

its the same carb as the blue clone so honda jets will work. i got mine from affordablegokarts.com i belive i used a size 80 jet
  4. clemedc

should i pass

i have one of the new style motors on a manco streaker with the gov. removed, larger jet in the carb, and a header. its scary fast on this little mini
  5. clemedc

The lucky doodle bug kid

he is an awesome rider :scooter:
  6. clemedc

whatsit

thanks again for all the help. now next question what size tire and wheel should it have? it has a 8inch sprocket with 66 teeth unless i miscounted a tooth or so. currently has 4.10x3.5x5 and it seems to small
  7. clemedc

whatsit

scat cat thanks for the information i appreciate it
  8. clemedc

Another WTH is this?

mine fits in the trunk of my 1996 geo 4 door lol :thumbsup:
  9. clemedc

Another WTH is this?

i was told mine is a manco streaker and its the same a yours i belive.
  10. clemedc

whatsit

a true 15.00 find, now what is it. any help is appreciated. thanks all :scooter: im sorry about the poor quality pics my memory card went bad in my camera and i used my phone,
  11. clemedc

Kids Building

have fun with it lol :thumbsup:
  12. clemedc

Cancer really sucks !!!!

your friend and his family will be in our prayers
  13. clemedc

OldMiniBikes User Map - ADD YOURSELF!!!!!

i added myself :scooter: all by myself:thumbsup:
  14. clemedc

ring interchangability?

i bought a cylinder hone at harbor freight, adjustable from 2inch to 4inch if i remember correctly with 3 stones it was about $13. also i purchased a 2.5 inch ball hone on ebay shipped for around $25. also i belive the rings are different depending on cast iron cylinder or aluminum cylinder. i...
  15. clemedc

Bar bending

charcoal may suprise you, try it. just like grilling except place bar into charcoal. ive heard of this method but never done it myself.
  16. clemedc

My wife is giving birth to twins tommorow.

great news. congradulations!
  17. clemedc

hi from crawfordsville

hi from crawfordsville
  18. clemedc

whats my mini???

haha ya its small but im 5`11`` 220 seems to fit if your aware of what your sitting on.:scooter:
  19. clemedc

whats my mini???

ok thanks for the info
  20. clemedc

whats my mini???

i picked this frame up a couple months ago on c/list for 40.00 can anyone tell me what it is? i currently have 2 engines in the works one is the clone pictured on the bike with honda 18 pound springs a header and a 90 jet. next is a 5hp briggs dual bearing block ported, cam, and large tilly. i...