Search results

1. clemedc

2 briggs I/C 5hp

Hi everyone i am currently laid off and need to sell (2 dual bearing with cast iron cylinder) blocks. 1: is a complete new old stock short block but has a tapered crank. never ran. 2: is a complete engine disassembled with a fresh hone and an excellent keyed crank measuring .998 I also...
  2. clemedc

whatsit

a true 15.00 find, now what is it. any help is appreciated. thanks all :scooter: im sorry about the poor quality pics my memory card went bad in my camera and i used my phone,
  3. clemedc

whats my mini???

i picked this frame up a couple months ago on c/list for 40.00 can anyone tell me what it is? i currently have 2 engines in the works one is the clone pictured on the bike with honda 18 pound springs a header and a 90 jet. next is a 5hp briggs dual bearing block ported, cam, and large tilly. i...
  4. clemedc

why is my clone different

can anyone tell me why the tank and airfilter are so different from other clones. i purchased this at harbor frieght just after xmass 2008. i didnt realise it was different. i was informed that it would not qualify for the blue clone class at out local kart track according to a local shop...