Search results

1. M

Is This Engine Swap Possible??

Somehow on my 6.5hp lifan motor we just messed with arm under the tank and its no longer governed and does bout 40 mph.... we never went into the engine to remove a platis gear.....:confused:
  2. M

How to post pictures (Test Area)

It wont let me upload NE pics .... it pick them and it says succesful but no pics in my albums....................:out:
  3. M

Baja Motorsports Mini Baja

On my bike we got around the gov. by setin the arm under the gas tank up with springs... it seems every time i fix one thing something else goes like the chain tensioner arm snapped twice the first time we just welded it, 2nd time just bought a new one off the website , foot pegs were the...
  4. M

Well not really crap i geuss .... loads of torque.
  5. M

Ive got a 6.0hp brand new techumsen...i also have a mini-baja ungoverned 6.5 and a doodlebug i wanna put the new techumsen on the doodle bug is this good idea or should i put the techumsen on the mini-baja and then the6.5 lifan crap on the doodle??? and how do i put pics on here?????:out:
  6. M

mini baja governor

Take off ur tank, and there's an arm like thing under it, thats what is governing ur engine, it think it works by like wind speed or something, neway i have the govener off of mine and it turns it into a beast.... i dont know the steps exactly b/c that was like a year or so ago and my father...
  7. M

Baja Motorsports Mini Baja

Hey did u ever get that govner off???????????:scooter: