Search results

1. D

Brake pads for 5 3/4" wheel

Nevermind I fixed my own problem:thumbsup: I had an Electric Scooter I was holding on to and was like WTF!! Check out the rear brakes and WALLLA!! They fit with a little grinding. I will post pics if anyone wants to see them.:thumbsup::scooter:
  2. D

Freeing up front suspension

Well they have been soaking for 24 hours. After I got the handle bars off:hammer::hammer::thumbsup: There were already holes so I could get oil down into the tubes. The axle idea for turning sounds good. These babies are froze up nice. I'll mess with them this weekend so they will be soaking all...
  3. D

Brake pads for 5 3/4" wheel

Whats up guys, Just checking the to do list for my new mini and figure I need to get some brake pads. The pad part is completly gone. can you buy these or glue something on them?? My wheel is 5 3/4" round and the tire size is 4.00-5.:confused: What are these brakes called? Drum Brakes?? Thanx...
  4. D

Yeah That was my 1st thinking was to remove the bars, Cool thanx for the comments guys!!
  5. D

Any advise on freeing up the front suspension. it has no bounce at all??
  6. D

Another Noname

:shrug::shrug::shrug:Huh notin to do with this thread:hammer:
  7. D

Another Noname

What???:confused:
  8. D

Another Noname

O.K. Thanx guys for the help on my other thread. Here is the one I got today. I paid $50 for it. Any Ideas????
  9. D

I.D. these

Anyone have Pics of a Trail Horse and a Puddle Jumper That I can use for reference???
  10. D

I.D. these

Cool Which is Which:confused:, I figured for $35 I could not go wrong:thumbsup:. She just picked them up and is going to send me some better pics. On the other 2 I could see they needed some stuff I was thinking of $200 for them also. WOW I am going to look at another one at 11 am. I have not...
  11. D

I.D. these

Here are two more frames that my sister is picking up for me today. $35 for both of them. I live in Norfolk, VA and she lives in Richmond so I will not see these in person for a couple more weeks. Any idea on the make of these. The craigslist Pics are small but untill she shoots me some pics...
  12. D

My Built-from-Scratch Minibike

Man I like this one, Clean Work:grind::thumbsup:
  13. D

I.D. these

Thanx guys!! The asking price is $300.00 for both of them. I don't have that right now so I am going to pass, but these are not advertised anywhere so maybe I will be able to pick them up at a later time.....
  14. D

I.D. these

Thanx:thumbsup:
  15. D

I.D. these

This in the only Pic I have of a possible buy of these. Can anyone I.D. these from this one Pic??
  16. D

What's Up from VA!!

What's Up from the Tinker Master. Just wanted to get some Pics of my New ride on here. It is an Old Go kart REAR with a 5.5 Hp Briggs Flathead. The front is an old Minibike. Do not know the Make. When I got it, it was just the frame forks and wheels and tires. The front tire is 3.5 x 8. It has a...