Search results

1. Gunther

interesting

ROFL!!! x2 :lol::lol::lol:
  2. Gunther

hot exhaust

Here's my DB with the Nr-racing "black clone" pipe. I think it fits in the frame pretty nicely. It sticks out a bit with a muffler on it but it's not in a spot where your leg would usually be. Not bad for $29 in my opinion.
  3. DB3

DB3

4. DB2

DB2

5. DB1

DB1

6. Gunther

Air fuel mixing screw

If it runs out of power as it's revving up it's probably too small of a main jet. Adjusting the screw won't do anything for your mixture at w.o.t.
  7. Gunther

Got a bit of a problem

From my experience with the clones, they are jetted way lean from the factory. The exhaust is also pretty restrictive at higher rpms as is the air filter setup. I remember putting the #90 jet and header on my first clone, I couldn't believe how much better it ran! Just browse the...
  8. Gunther

Kill Switch install

There's quite a bit a voltage in the secondary side of the ignition. If you hooked it up that way, the spark would probably just jump across the inside of the switch and then the engine wouldn't run (or the switch wouldn't last long). You want your switch hooked up so it grounds out the...
  9. Gunther

White mini bike?

Cool! I like the "houndstooth" seat. :thumbsup:
  10. Gunther

we've got a bunch of new members so...

Me and my daughter, Emily
  11. Gunther

what is this????

Here's another one for sale. The pictures aren't the best but it looks like it has the same wheels also. 3.5 hp minibike
  12. Gunther

what is this????

I've never seen an Arco that had a continuous bend like that at the steering neck. :confused: I'm thinking it might be something else but I'm definitely no expert.
  13. Gunther

what is this????

That seat is classic! I might have to do something like that on one of my beaters. Remember the old Levi's edition Gremlins?
  14. Gunther

another mini drag bike found on youtube

LOL Thats a cool vid. I did the same thing on my bike last week. I was messing around doing burnouts at the end of my driveway and one time it just dead hooked and I wound up straight on my rear end. :doah: I just thought it was really cool when you get it all wound up and then ride it out...
  15. Toyoko_2

Toyoko_2

16. New_Frame

New_Frame

17. New_Frame_2

New_Frame_2

18. Cat-illac

Cat-illac

19. Drag_Bike

Drag_Bike

20. Drag_Bike_2

Drag_Bike_2