Search results

1. Vaxian

Welcome! Welcome to the site! Looking forward to some pics!
  2. Vaxian

Not New to Briggs and Tecumseh

Fellow Tinkerers Unite! Welcome. I also am a natural tinkerer. President of the Jimmy Rigging Union. I love making things do things they were never intended to do. Get us some pictures as soon as you get a bike!
  3. Vaxian

Hi there Im new and love this site

Fox Campus The Fox Campus is definitely a cool bike. Looking to get one maybe tomorrow. Welcome to the site Pictures!
  4. Vaxian

DZLBIKE, new to forum

Diesel good Like diesel engines because they are more flexible as far as fuel. Would be very cool to have a Mini Bike running on Biodiesel or Greasel. Been wanting to get my hands on a cheap 5HP or thereabouts Diesel engine. Can you make a reccomendation?
  5. Vaxian

scammers

Scammers Suck I can't believe that there are still people out there that fall for this crap. Personally I'm not going to send you a bunch of money via western union for anything. If I even hear the words cashiers check I run away. The only reason there are scammers is because there are...
  6. Vaxian

Is this gonna work??????

Carb Jimmy'ing 101 If the carb works and it fits, it should work. I have put motorcycle carbs on small engines with success. I think you are OK as long as the carb is in good working order. You will need to adjust a bit to get the idle right etc. but should be A OK :thumbsup:
  7. Vaxian

My Aching Hand!!!

Brady Bunch? You people are twisted. how does a Briggs with a partially sheared shear pin remind you of the Brady Bunch? That was the problem, the shear pin was about 50% sheared. :doah:
  8. Vaxian

hiya all new to the forum

Trikes are Kewl Always wanted to custom build a trike. Have a rear end on a twisted up go cart frame, has full size 3 wheeler tires on it, would make a great trike. Post some pictures! Welcome!
  9. Vaxian

This engine is insane!

Ooooooof! I want one, I need One, Gotta Have It! My 5HP Briggs has Piston Envy! :doah: Wanna put it on a Rupp frame! :out:
  10. Vaxian

Loooooong Forks = instability and possible death

Wow! Worked on this Chopper for a guy. I mounted the engine, clutch, chain, and throttle. Took a couple rides and OMG! Got it going maybe 30 MPH it's great once you get it going, but don't need to make a sharp turn! Personally I would chop the chappa :hack: :grind: just a bit.
  11. Vaxian

The Fleet

Your wish is my command Bigger Pix. OOPS, saved the thumbs and not the bigger pix. Duh The Second pic is the one I put the welded shaft Honda on, it's by far the fastest cart I have, even faster than the one with the 8HP B&S on it.
  12. Vaxian

The Fleet

Here are all my carts. Have 6 frames. So far been able to get 4 of them running. One has a Honda 5 HP with a Splined shaft, I cut a shaft off a junk engine and welded it onto the Honda to take a clutch! Runs! Been trading and tinkering! :grind::weld::hack: :thumbsup:
  13. Vaxian

Jimmy Riggen all day

Had too many frames and not enough engines. Had a Honda 5 HP with a splined shaft (gear reduction) couldn't use it. Thought about my options. I cut the shaft off a junk engine :hack: and welded it onto the Honda! :weld: Runs great. Stuck it on a go cart temporarily and it works great...
  14. Vaxian

Hello Everyone

Nice I have an 11 HP Honda screaming for your frame.
  15. Vaxian

My Aching Hand!!!

Aching hand again Just pulled the cover off, the Cam Timing is right on. Will check the shear pin next. I think the guy said the head shaved and polished and the intake polished Hurts Like Hell is an understatement. My wrist and hand still hurt from 3 days ago! If this doesn't get...
  16. Vaxian

My Aching Hand!!!

What would cause an engine to yank the pull chord from your hand when it fires? I'm thinking maybe a timing issue? :confused:
  17. Vaxian

My $100 Rupp / proof U can polish a turd

My awesome seat Don't make fun of my seat. I DID NOT MAKE THIS SEAT nuff said :thefinger:
  18. Vaxian

Honda lawn mower

lack of spark My experience is that most engines just need to have the fields cleaned. And points if it has any. I always use a new plug when trying to diagnose a spark problem Good luck
  19. Vaxian

My New Hog

70 Blistering cc of raw power! 4 speed automatic transmission! real actual Tires! Hydraulic front brake (gasp) :thumbsup::sadcrying4::no::drool: and a nifty skull sticker on the tank!!! I traded a non running lawn tractor for it and a honda 5hp engine That's my 7 year old Elijah on the...
  20. Vaxian

Honda has splined shaft what can I do

Just aquired a nice 5 HP Honda engine, the shaft on it is splined, had a gear reduction on it. A clutch will not fit on the shaft. I am thinking maybe a machine shop could cut it down a bit? :confused: I know engines pretty well, I have about 15 right now, they change daily, there are a...