Search results

1. captndiet

Taco Clutch Cover - WTB - Aluminum or Fiberglass - Any Condition

Title says it all. Photo of what I am looking for. (not for sale) Let me know what you have. Jeff
  2. captndiet

Delta Design Min-A-Bike Plans Info

I see in the Media section under Mini Bike Plans are the Min-A-Bike plans. I assume they were mail order plans, but were there more than the Series 3 as shown? Any info would be appreciated and if anyone has a set of the plans available, please let me know. Thanks Jeff
  3. captndiet

99cc Harbor Freight or Viper engine

Would prefer a new or low hour engine. Jeff
  4. captndiet

What type of plastic are Tecumseh gas tanks made of?

Trying to see if there is a proper bonding agent to spray a plastic tank with to allow a yellowed tank to be painted white again. Considering spraying with SprayMax 2K clear first, then color, then the same clear. Thoughts? Jeff
  5. captndiet

Threaded Seat Inserts

I have an old seat that will work with another bike I have, but only one of the threaded insert holes is in the correct location. Anyone know where to get the inserts? Thanks for the help ! Jeff
  6. captndiet

Ruttman Spyder Upper Fork Tube Length

I am wanting to put together a set of forks for a Ruttman Spyder and need the length of the upper fork tubes that go through the triple tree plates. They are part #2 in the attached drawing. I believe they are 1.125" o.d. with a .125" wall, but don't know the length. I have all the other...
  7. captndiet

Looking for a Tecumseh OVRM40 cylinder head # 65630

Anybody out there have one of these heads? Can be bare. For a OHH60 build. Jeff
  8. captndiet

OHH Billet Flywheel

Did anyone ever offer a billet flywheel for the OHH50/55/60 engine? Jeff