Search results

1. G

Help: cant get harbor freight clone to fire

Nevermind it was the low oil sensor i put oil in it before until it ran out but i guess there was an air bubble in there somewhere. I went and checked it and saw that was low and put more oil in it and it started right up! thanks for your help!
  2. G

Help: cant get harbor freight clone to fire

I just bought the engine not too long ago and took it out of the box and put it on a mini bike and i tried to start it but it wouldnt spark. It sparked for a little bit but quit . i replaced the spark plug and its still not getting fire. Has anyone had this problem? Can anyone please give me...
  3. G

Guy must be on crack

Man, that guy must like that.
  4. G

Cushman question

I have a bad carburetor on my '57 Cushman Allstate. I was planning on buying a reproduction Cushman carburetor (not a mikuni) from Carpenter's. Has anyone ever bought and used one on a Cushman? Are they good carburetors? Thanks.
  5. G

Favorite ridin' music....

bad motor scooter - montrose
  6. G

any good crashes!?

about 5 years ago i was riding my 69 honda ct70 and i wasnt paying attention when my dad yelled look out and before i know it i hit the tung of my granpas hauling trailer and fly over the handlebars. i only got a few little scratches and somehow the seat got ripped. i still get a good laugh out...
  7. G

Free cat dominator

kinda reminds me of a free cat 300ss i recently pulled from my buddys junk pile same color too only yours is more complete
  8. G

scored a 300ss today

so im with my friend in his woods scrounging though this giant scrap pile and he says hey come here i found a another honda frame so i go take a look. turns out its a cat 300ss with the fork thats not that bad of shape. after 30 minutes me and him got it out. i ask him if hes doin anything with...
  9. G

Finally got a 5hp briggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt need to be rebuilt been sitting in a shed for 20 yrs and the rings are good doesnt smoke or knock or have problems its a very good engine
  10. G

my $10 engine

thanks randy. delray, it does have the gas thank above the carb and had the plan of putting the tank in the front, and at the meet i found a good 5hp tecumseh gas tank in the trash. so im goin to take the smaller gas tank off the back and put the 5hp one in the front.
  11. G

my $10 engine

i was at the vmbc portland,in meet and was riding my grandpas repop whizzer lookin for a engine for the trail horse,most likely a tecumseh,and spotted a 70s 3hp tec/craftsman for sale w/ no price on it that was very complete and good shape so i turned around and took a look at it. it was very...
  12. G

Finally got a 5hp briggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was with my dad on the way home sunday and both of us spotted a lawn sweeper and it has a 5hp briggs on it . on the box of it, and it has the price of $45 written on it so we turn around and look at it. the owners weren't home so I got the number and called back later he said that he built the...
  13. G

A little more on whizzer!!

pretty cool. my grandpa has a 2001 whizzer thats red with a chrome tanks and fenders. i always love riding it and also has a all original 1946 B.F.Goodrich/ Schwinn whizzer with the og alabama title.
  14. G

What kind of mini bikes are these?

the chopper looks like one of those newer razor electric choppers
  15. G

mystery bike revival

yep thats a fox
  16. G

crazy thing i seen

:scooter:
  17. G

Skay Kitty find

you did good for 200 i once saw one on cl nowhere near that shape for 800!
  18. G

mini bike

i could probably offer him that. the first time he wanted $50 then it was make offer now its $30
  19. G

mini bike

from looking at pictures it is a fox thunderbolt its still on there for $30 i might pick it up