Search results

1. B

setting valve lash

I know it may be a stupid question, but i dont want to screw anything up. How do you set the valve lash. Lets say i put my new springs in and the valve lash is at .008 and it needs to be .002, how hould i change that. that is hypothetical.
  2. B

My New Clone with Mods (pics)

Hey Guys, this is my manco streaker that ive had since november. This was my first minibike and im loving it. My parents wouldnt let me get one when i was younger, but i have ajob and spending money now, and no bills except cell phone and insurance and girlfriend, im only 17. Well anyway the old...
  3. B

My Semi-Custom Build

Well i got an old frame from a buddy of mine for 50 bucks, which also came with a 5 horse briggs.The briggs is pretty bad im not sure if i will use it, it seems to have seen its days. Anyway, its been sitting in my shed for 2 months or so, and ith summer here i decided to start the build. Sorry...
  4. B

governor problem

Well i removed the governor on my 6.5 powersport and now when i go to start it the pullstart will lock up. but only at certain times. can this be caused by timing. i may have put the cam back in wrong if so could someone provide me a pic of the correct cam to crank lineup
  5. B

Bowlers?

Just wanted to see if there are any serious bowlers here. ive been bowling for ten years. im only seventeen. And ive work in a pro shop for two years. Just curious to see if anyone else likes the sport or game whatever you want to call it.
  6. B

Aftermarket carb

Hi im new here, and i bought an old streaker in november, and me and my buddies have a good time with it. but anyways i dropped in a tecumseh powersport 6 horse ohv, and i was wondering if there were any better carb replacements. i dont like the no choke and no needles carb. but if anyone has...