Search results

1. AllTorque

Lil' Indian Sabre Resto-Mod $300 OBO

Vintage Lil' Indian Sabre mini bike frame with removable handle bars for easy transport. Powered by 6 hp OHV 190 Intek Briggs and Stratton, starts with one pull Rare two speed clutch and jackshaft - will pop wheelies in first gear, will top out at about 42 mph (verified with GPS and I'm...
  2. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Here is a project that I did this year. I didn't think it would come out this nice. I just wanted to throw a coat of paint on it and an engine for another good rider. I was pleasantly suprised at how nice the engine enamel covered the frame. Although I did strip it all down to bare metal and...
  3. AllTorque

New school Old school chopper

Anyone ever make the plunge to one of these? I know they aren't the vintage minibike we all love, but just wanted to know. Looks pretty cool. Welcome to the Home of the Original California Pocket Bike TM
  4. AllTorque

Please look and let me know what you think.

Two frames here that I'm thinking about picking up. Do you think they're good finds for the price? Do you think they would be worth picking up? Thanks in advance for your greatly respected and appreciated opinions. Minibike frame and 2 wheels Sears vintage minibike frame
  5. AllTorque

Looking for one way sprocket.

I need a one way sprocket for the two speed jackshaft setup.
  6. AllTorque

One Way Sprocket

Anyone know where I can get a one way sprocket for a two-speed jackshaft setup? I've been looking everywhere!:freakout: Thanks in advance.
  7. AllTorque

What do you think about this Bonanza?

MINI BIKE FRAME RARE WITH SWINGARM For $50 bucks? What do you think?
  8. AllTorque

3 HP Briggs Oil Leak

I noticed that my 3 HP Briggs was leaking oil out of the seam of the crankcase. I figured it was a bad gasket. So I got a new crankcase gasket (thicker too) and put it all back together and filled her with fresh oil. I moved this little engine and noticed an oily footprint on the garage...
  9. AllTorque

4hp Briggs

I picked up a 4 hp briggs (I think) and a 3 hp briggs for $20 the other day. I have the 3 hp on a mini bike and it's running. The 4 hp briggs has no spark. I have another 3 hp Briggs that likes to leak oil even after a crank case gasket replacement but runs good. My question is: would it be...
  10. AllTorque

Whats Up With Comet?

Anyone else having trouble getting comet torque converter parts? I couldn't get a 3/4" 30 series driver clutch or a TAV2 30 series complete kit. All backordered.:sadcrying4:
  11. AllTorque

Lil' Indian Sabre Restore

Since I've become more educated on mini bike vintages, I've really come to appreciate this pretty rare Lil' Indian Sabre frame I picked up as my first mini bike earlier this year. I've decided to strip her down and send her off to sandblast and powdercoat. Here she is all stripped and ready to...
  12. AllTorque

Two Rolling Chassis'

I'm not sure what the black frame is, but I'm pretty positive the green one is a Speedway Shark. Traded a set of golf clubs for the black frame including some nice parts. Haven't played golf in years. Although it could be fun sometimes, it's just too expensive. I'd rather buy mini bikes and...
  13. AllTorque

Upgrade from clutch to TAV

My clutch is shot, but I don't want to go with another clutch. I'd like to upgrade to a TAV type drive. What would be the best way to do that with the set-up I have (see image). I was thinking a drive pully on the engine and a driven pully on the jackshaft. Does anyone know a good reputable...
  14. AllTorque

Finally Got One!!!...what is it?

Hey all. Just got this thing for $50 bucks. It had an old painted over unknown engine (by my untrained eye) that worked, but didn't provide the much desired/required torque. I found a guy who was cool enough to trade me his 6HP Briggs OHV Intek 190 for an old computer with accessories and...