Search results

1. S

Wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i have a 3/4in inner and 1 1/2in outer diamiter bearings and they keep blowing out. I need to find a high speed bearing that will hold together when i am riding at 35mph and long distances. Anyone know where i can find a good pair that will last?
  2. S

Tire help!!

Hi I got a drive on craftsman lawn mower that the front tires are 15X6 tires that are turf tire. They are warn away and dont do so great for grip. When I cut my grass I have to turn a lot and go up some hills. These turf tires just slip and have no grip. Does anyone know where I can get knubby...
  3. S

Funny Mini Bike Stories!

Just tell about a funny mini bike moment! Anything amusing that happen while riding, building, anything at all!
  4. S

Wheel and Sprocket

Whats the ratio for speed with your Wheel tire size and sprocket size? Bigger the wheel and smaller the sprocket give u more speed or vis versa?
  5. S

Gx160

I have a GX160 stock that i just rebuilt to get it running. I have it on a mini bike frame and me and my friends just ride around town with them for hours on end. I was wondering if i take off the muffler and run just a streight pipe from the engine about 2 1/2 to 3 feet long if it will mess up...