Search results

1. K

Any help appreciated

The front end is definately a lil indian, but I doubt it is mix and match parts, from all pics I have seen none have a frame like this. The only markings I find are "made in Taiwan" on the engine mount and two chinese symbols on the left handlebar. Any other suggestions??
  2. K

Do's and don'ts thread

You can now buy aluminum rods for an arc welder, but you have to heat the aluminum up to weld it properly with them. Also as I tell my guys at work, welding is not always the best replacement for a nut and bolt!!
  3. K

Any help appreciated

I am a new member, My name is Kale, and I recently found a minibike that my father had given me when I was 10 and I rode around for three years. After that it went to my brother and faded out of memory. Now my Dad is 81 and he has me cleaning out his sheds, garage, and other things, and I...
  4. assembly05

assembly05

I am trying to find out what kind of Mini this is, I need a few parts, but hard to find what you can't name
  5. assembly06

assembly06

I am trying to find out what kind of Mini this is, I need a few parts, but hard to find what you can't name
  6. assembly03

assembly03

7. assembly02

assembly02

8. rough assembly01

rough assembly01