Any help appreciated

I am a new member, My name is Kale, and I recently found a minibike that my father had given me when I was 10 and I rode around for three years. After that it went to my brother and faded out of memory. Now my Dad is 81 and he has me cleaning out his sheds, garage, and other things, and I found this minibike in my cleaning. I had no idea what it was when I got it then, as it was used, but I know it had a 4 HP Lauson/Tecumseh engine, a centrifugal clutch, and an in wheel drum/ brake shoe assembly. I want to restore it, if for nothing else maybe my grandchildren in the future, or recapture a page from my youth. I have posted the pictures I have now in the unknown category of bikes, and hope someone can help me identify it, I know it is at least 30 years old, as I am 41 now, and in the pics we had modified the frame some, by eliminating the footpegs and installed kick/skidbars made from an old set of chair legs, but the front forks are my dilemma as the springs have rusted badly and one is broken, I have tried to identify it by pictures but none I have seen have the style handlebars assembly for me to be positive about the make. Thanks in advance for anyone who has any info they can give me.

Mac

Wow....
Appears to be a mix of every brand:
Lil' Indian front fork.
MTD rear frame.
Go-Devil tires front and rear.
Taco or Go-Devil front rim(can't see clear).
Unknown rear rim.
These are my closest guesses.

The front end is definately a lil indian, but I doubt it is mix and match parts, from all pics I have seen none have a frame like this. The only markings I find are "made in Taiwan" on the engine mount and two chinese symbols on the left handlebar. Any other suggestions??

Hey, where are the pictures at? I'm old, can't figure these new computer things out, but would really like to see the pictures the other guys see!
Bob Faust
Redwood City, CA