Search results

1. Nitro Nick

Chowchilla Racers Swapmeet

2. Nitro Nick

Hanford Update

hey everyone! i thought id make celebrity appearance and see how everyone is doing. SO................whats going on?
  3. Nitro Nick

Central Valley RACE #2 Visalia Plaza Park Raceway April 16, 2010

ive been racin, just not minibikes. lol. ill show my support tonight. lol. im bringin marvelousmarv a secret weapon and i believe ill have something for guardraildave from the local speedtech chassis shop. hope to see everyone there tonight
  4. Nitro Nick

Visallia Friday Night Race

cmon guys, this isnt a forum for TOMMOROWS race. it appears this was from a race in march. tote, you posted and i replied beginning of the week and havent seen anything since. turns out everyone is in the wrong post. lets get up to date guys, stop livin in the past. haha
  5. Nitro Nick

maybe JUST MAYBE ill try and digg my bike out and see if i cant get it rollin decent. stupid effin aluminum wheels. youd think those guys would get em right as many as they make right? maybe ill just show up with a kart and lap everyone a bunch. lol btw anyone on facebook? look me up...
  6. Nitro Nick

TOTE!!!! Nitro Nick is here. lol. i was just gettin on to see when the next race was. i still wont have a bike but im going to come hang out at the track. we might have sprint car practice in hanford earlier that day to so its close by which means you guys should come check it out at hanford. do...
  7. Nitro Nick

Central Cal mini bike racing shedule

are they getting the short track going again at hanford?:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
  8. Nitro Nick

Brake Handle

could just go with a dirt bike brake. thatll do just fine.
  9. Nitro Nick

merry christmas to you to goat. how ya'll doin? i just finished moving today. moving hahahahain...

merry christmas to you to goat. how ya'll doin? i just finished moving today. moving hahahahain sucks. seems like we've been doing a lot of it in the recent years.
  10. Nitro Nick

i meant to ask you, on the carb side flange there is a slotted hole and a round hole. which side...

i meant to ask you, on the carb side flange there is a slotted hole and a round hole. which side is on the motor side?
  11. Nitro Nick

yep, kart parts

yep, kart parts
  12. Nitro Nick

hey bob, sooooooooo i think ill actually have that intake done tommorow. haha. sorrry i been...

hey bob, sooooooooo i think ill actually have that intake done tommorow. haha. sorrry i been procrastinating. i had found some tube but took forever go bend it. not its bent so its just cut and weld. xD
  13. Nitro Nick

Turkey shoot-out mini bike races at plaza park raceway (visalia)

but it only rained here for like 8 seconds. just enough to get the ground damp
  14. Nitro Nick

has frankenstein shown up at any races yet? i know this will be the first ive missed. i was even at the first one but didnt bring my bike there.
  15. Nitro Nick

more reason not to go is the fact that a friend has come home from college that hasnt been home in almost a year. i might have come saturday but its probably better i hang with my bud for the short time i can
  16. Nitro Nick

id prefer not to ride someone elses bike racing. im always pushin more than i should. ill figure somethin out here soon.
  17. Nitro Nick

i have sad news people, i was putting my bike back together today..........calmly. got the drum on, gear, and chain. then adjusted the motor position for the chain. it turns out that not one person in the world can make a wheel straight. chain is way to loose on one side and harder than a dick...
  18. Nitro Nick

Rear sprocket help please

nothing, but who cares. haha
  19. Nitro Nick

any kind of smiley is usually a sign of sarcasm.
  20. Nitro Nick

strigoi always ugly looking creaters or has animals for his pic. i think he puts these ugly pic of other animals and things to make himself feel better about more than likely being horrifically ugly himself:anon.sml:. but i guess we wouldnt know since he doesnt wanna show up at the races and get...