Central Valley RACE #2 Visalia Plaza Park Raceway April 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

vette66_00

Date: April 16, 2010
Place: Visalia Plaza Park Raceway (see below for location and maps)
Gates open: 4pm
First Mini-Bike Moto: 5:30-6pm
Entry fee: $30 (per rider)

Main Gate Opens at 5pm
General admission: $8 (adults)
Seniors $5 (55 and older)
Students $3 (7-18)
Family Pass $20

Please join us for our Second Mini Bike race of the 2010 season!
The track is a 1/5 mile clay oval very smooth and fast.
This will be a Run what you brung race.

So get those mini bikes out and support the tracks that give us a place to play, this will also be a fun safe way to test your building and riding skills.

You must wear a helmet, Boots (ankle high boots, hiking boots, or riding boots, ect), pants and long sleeve shirt for your safety. Mini-Bikes must be pull start and no gear box.

700 South Plaza Street
Visalia, CA 93277-9502
(559) 651-5114

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS

CENTRAL VALLEY'S FUTURE RACES CLICK HERE (OldMiniBikes CALENDAR)

Last edited:
Pepboyspecials motor is hurting, Jesse ca'nt get his carberation right, Allen1967 is still layed up, valvefloater62 is thrashing to try to get his new bike done, vette66 is pissed because Ritchie did'nt show up so he would have someone to beat, The Lee boys are going to build bigger motors, Nitro mini, (who took third place last time) is trying to figure out what to do to win so he's busy trying to make rules, Marvelous Marv is out shopping for a new racing outfit, after getting the best dressed award at the last race he is going to go for it again. Nitro Nick, where are you?

Last edited:
Hell yeah im ready, Still waitin on parts for the new bike so the new bike wont be ready yet so got a couple new parts for the doodle come that will help it out a little more:devil2:. nitro mini got to win some how goat lol give him a break lol

Sounds like RPM will be there, it will be nice to see some new guys show up. If some of the snivelers show up I will buy them each a box of Kleenix. :lol::lol::lol:

TOTE!!!! Nitro Nick is here. lol. i was just gettin on to see when the next race was. i still wont have a bike but im going to come hang out at the track. we might have sprint car practice in hanford earlier that day to so its close by which means you guys should come check it out at hanford. do you guys knows if the micros are runnin too?

maybe JUST MAYBE ill try and digg my bike out and see if i cant get it rollin decent. stupid effin aluminum wheels. youd think those guys would get em right as many as they make right? maybe ill just show up with a kart and lap everyone a bunch. lol

btw anyone on facebook? look me up http://www.facebook.com/tranzow

Last edited:
ive been racin, just not minibikes. lol. ill show my support tonight. lol. im bringin marvelousmarv a secret weapon and i believe ill have something for guardraildave from the local speedtech chassis shop. hope to see everyone there tonight

Well the track wasn't in the best condition but it was fun for shure really don't know who won. Hope guardrail will get better that was a bad spill has anyone heard how he is doin

So my buddy Dave gets hurt and you all clam up ? WTF !!! I know some of you have been on the board today and know one said anything all FU:censure:ING DAY !!! :thefinger: all you central cali MFers !

I feel terrible about GR Dave. I found out late today from MBP to see about Atomic Cycles tomorrow..

Dave, hang in there buddy, you are in my thoughts.....

TT

So my buddy Dave gets hurt and you all clam up ? WTF !!! I know some of you have been on the board today and know one said anything all FU:censure:ING DAY !!! :thefinger: all you central cali MFers !

Bigevilone2 listen if you would like to be on a permanent vacation from this site please continue running you mouth before you know the details. I will only say this one time. PLEASE LISTEN..

DAVE HIMSELF ASKED US NOT TO POST DETAILS.

Thats the long and short of it. If your great friends he would have called you and told you he was ok.

I have edited others post to omit the details.

If you have issues with this PM me. Dont bring it on the forums.

Last edited:
My wife and I were there today with Guardrail Dave. We visited with him for awhile before his scheduled surgery. He has a lot on his mind. He is afraid that if people are focused on his injury, no one would want to come out and race. Dave loves track racing and the minibikes, friends and hanging out. That is what he wants us to focus on, not his injury. We know that you called, and he really does not feel up to speaking with anyone. Probably due to the pain meds? If you are interested in his prognosis, call me at 559.924.4702. You know the welcome mat is out at our house, we are always willing to help out. We will continue to offer Dave any help he needs as long as he is willing to accept our assistance. We will be returning to the hospital tomorrow. We can print out any good wishes that you would like to send along!...start a thread! Anyone want to form a "missing man formation" for one lap at the Ventura track? Take pictures and post them for Dave, no pictures or text ability on his phone. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.