Search results

1. G

5.5hp honda original

JUST PUT :grind:THIS BIG 5.5HP HONDA MOTOR ON MY DB 97CC AN WHEN I START IT UP I GIVE IT GAS AN IT TAKES OFF REAL FAST LIKE ALMOST BUSTING WHEELIES AN SHYT BUT THEN IT JUST GOES SLOW .....ILL LET THE GAS GO THEN GIVE IT GAS AGIN AN IT DOES THE SAME THING ANY ADVICE??:scooter::scooter::scooter:
  2. G

hey, herd you are selling kits that help put bigger motors on a baja 97cc without drilling any...

hey, herd you are selling kits that help put bigger motors on a baja 97cc without drilling any holes interested in buying one email me at goofyloc67@yahoo.com[/URL] i would like 2 see some pics of the kits as well thank you bro
  3. G

what to do

i got this honda 5.5hp and i need help removing this bolt in the pic any tips??:confused: also since im trynna put this motor on a baja 97cc db i need 2 make new holes in the frame anybody know what kind of drill thats affordable that will do the job??thanks
  4. G

help asap!!

these r the :censure::censure::censure: nuts that i need help removing any tips oh yeah thanks wit the clutch help on the smaller motor i was just bout to destroy:hammer::hammer: that bad boy:scooter::scooter:
  5. G

whats going on!!

the pic is uthe honda i what kind of tool can handle the job to remove that nut:confused::censure:
  6. G

whats going on!!

how do i get to the site ??
  7. G

help asap!!

hey pplz im new to the mini bike world just bought a 97cc mini bike rite now trynna replace :hack:the old motor with a 5.5hp honda that i took off an air compressor the problemo with that is on the shaft its like a clutch made for a belt anyone know how i can remove that:doah:??? also on my...
  8. G

whats going on!!

thanks for the advice JEEP2003 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ALSO ARE THE ANY SHOPS I CAN GO 2 AN HAVE THEM DRILL HOLES IN MY MINI BIKE FRAME OR WHAT KIND OF DRILL COULD I BUY THATS CHEAP BUT WOULD DO THE JOB..:doah:
  9. G

whats going on!!

hey pplz im new to the mini bike world just bought a 97cc mini bike rite now trynna replace the old motor with a 5.5hp honda that i took off an air compressor the problemo with that is on the shaft its like a clutch made for a belt anyone know how i can remove that:hack:??? also on my other...