Search results

1. P

SE Woods mini bikes

Hi haven't been here for awhile, but I was cleaning out my shed the other day and long story short I started looking at cleaning up my mini and doing a sort of restoration. When I came back here I noticed 4 or 5 people have been asking questions about and starting to restore these bikes so I...
  2. P

When Mini-Biking goes Wrong

Here's some video from our last outing, I live near a Mountain Bike course someone built and we happened to have a cell phone that takes pictures. He didn't have it ready when I wrecked but he got my buddy being stupid so atleast the trip wasn't a total loss, Enjoy YouTube - Mini Biking Gone...
  3. P

Shocks

Can anyone explain how to go about selecting the right shocks for a bike? I noticed they all have a load compression weight and I don't want them to be too stiff or would anyone know how to change the stiffness of fox campus shocks
  4. P

Anyone recognize this

I had this frame given to me by a friend of a friend in pretty bad shape, he had it given to him and he started trying to fix it up and cut off the handle bars.I have no clues as to what it is except it had stickers that said S.E. Woods Bike on it, they were covered in paint and I couldn't...
  5. P

Any Info

I was given a rolling frame made by S.E. Woods or so the stickers I found under the 6 layers of paint, but I can't seem to find any information on it. I was wondering first off if the bike manufacturer even existed (I think its Woods camping supplies but I'm probably wrong) and second if anyone...
  6. P

looking for suppliers

Anyone know of any places in Canada to order parts online I used to deal with a place called sprockets here in ontario but it turns out they closed their site and now you have to order over the phone. Im located in london, ontario and obviously the closer the better any help would be appreciated