Anyone recognize this

I had this frame given to me by a friend of a friend in pretty bad shape, he had it given to him and he started trying to fix it up and cut off the handle bars.I have no clues as to what it is except it had stickers that said S.E. Woods Bike on it, they were covered in paint and I couldn't salvage them enough to even get new ones made up, It was originally powdercoated yellow and it kinda looks like a Fox Campus except for the bar welded around the top of the frame which I think is original judging by the welds the guy made on the homemade chain guard and motor mount. It also has a band brake on the front wheel and a third cross member on the front shock tubes which the front fender mounts to. its pretty much the same as when I got it except the red paint and honda motor

Last edited:
The band brake is an interesting Idea,Is it actual brake lining or rubber?

I wonder why they added all that tubing to the top and left the fragile single down tube alone.

Thats what I was wondering cause the forks and second tube along with the front brake which is the same stuff as the band brake I just bought for my MTD all look to nice to be made by some "chimp" with a hacksaw especially when compared to the other welds on the bike that you can tell someone else did. plus the stickers looked manufactered and not at a sticker shop. So I was wondering if Fox made bikes for other companies to sell under their own brand name