Search results

1. provance

Double Vision

It's really not the design or the bikes fault. I just have no experience with raked-out front ends. Been riding dirt bikes and cafe racers forever. First time on a chopper type. The good news is the more I ride the better it feels.:thumbsup:
  2. provance

Double Vision

Thanks for all the great comments. The wheels are 10" from BMI Karts. I put scooter tires on them, perfect fit. Had some spacers milled from aluminum to attach sprocket and disc to them. never did get the helmet but took "The Restore Kid's" advice...six pack and became invincible. It's like...
  3. provance

Double Vision

Here's a video of it running. Still need a decent tank, pin stripping, better wiring, ect YouTube - video-2010-04-18-15-20-54
  4. provance

Double Vision

The Pit Viper lives. Got the sync problems and linkage solved. This thing shakes the whole building. For a miniature, it sure makes a lot of noise. Took it for a test ride... lots of torque and a little sketchy on the handling. Need a helmet before I take it any further.
  5. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper
  6. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper
  7. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper
  8. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper
  9. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper
  10. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper
  11. provance

Double Vision

It's ok to have a dream but you'd better make sure it'll work before you send it out for paint! YouTube - The pit viper
  12. provance

Double Vision

I had a dream and then an ideal:blink:
  13. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper Project
  14. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper Project
  15. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper Project
  16. Pit Viper

Pit Viper

Pit Viper Project
  17. provance

The Doodle Bug Animal aka "Money Pit"

I would like to add more pics because I cannot figure out how to add them to "My Photos" and the thread only allows 5. Any clue how to do this? Sorry for off topic.
  18. provance

Thanks! The "Money Pit will be photographed at the Temecula Rod Run next month though MB Services here in Temecula under sunlight. Indoor pictures do no justice for thier paint and body skills. I will post them accordingly.
  19. provance

Her's a project that started off as goof of sorts. My 45th birthday I finally got a mini bike from my wife I've been always been wanting since I was a kid but never got around too. Started off as a Pep Boys Doodle and just some beer drink'in fun. It was so under powered I started researching...