Search results

1. B

bonita california minibike

Mini Bike Frame rolling chassis looks like a pretty good frame..... if anyone is near. Do you think it is work 125?
  2. B

b&s rapor??

Go-Kart Engines is this a good deal? Ive never heard anything about that specific engine
  3. B

Stock 6.5 clone

Hey guys i know there are a lot of threads about this but im too lazy to go look. So is there any basic things/parts i could do to my clone so it will have better performance? thanks in advance
  4. B

Mini bike?

What is this? and is it good? Also can you tell what the engine is?
  5. B

Gas tank and carb

Hey does anyone want this stuff? I just found it in my shed in water. =( Im sure the tank is rusted, the carb doesnt look that bad... All those parts are from a tec engine from a old edger. i think i have the old gas line (copper) and some small stuff. if you want better pictures just...
  6. B

should i use these shocks?

should i use these shocks on a homemade mini bike? they are from a old VW racing bug....
  7. B

mini bike frame? should i?

should i get this? is it worth it? mini bike frame project
  8. B

lol look at this guys mini

mini bike he wants 400 for it because he put a headlight , mirror and custom paint on it lol.... He also says it can go 45 mph and he told me that its the stock engine so thats like 2.8 horsepower hahaha
  9. B

just saw this

Baja Motorsports DB30 mini bike doesn't look bad. i am not getting it, but i just wanted to show everyone:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  10. B

LAUSON Power productions diaphragm

so i need a diaphragm for a Lauson Power Productions carb. ill have pictures in one minute.
  11. B

What kind of engine?

Is this a good engine? Go-Cart Motor Wisconson-Contotal Corp. 4 HP = $40.00;
  12. B

Do these go together?

I don't really understand the concept of a hub and a wheel. (ya i know im dumb). I am thinking about building a go cart so i was thinking this might be the place to start or something so, DO these go together? set of 4 Gokart wheels $25.00 Racing Gokart Wheel Hubs $35.00 Pair
  13. B

Spark plug prob....

So today i rode my mini for a little bit longer than i usually do and i noticed there was oil coming out of the spark plug ???????? What the EFF is that? Ive never even heard of that happening. Would that mean i have the wrong spark plug or something? Its not a lot of oil but its enough to be...
  14. B

Mini bike with swing arm

Hey does anyone have a minibike frame with a swing arm on the rear tire? My friend has been looking to get one, and he recently asked me to look for him. It can be in any condition (broke,rolling). Thanks.
  15. B

What is it???!?

What is this? Its my mini bike and i have the plans and dimensions for it but i have no idea what it is haha
  16. B

Another Is this a good deal?

Go Cart
  17. B

Is this a good deal?!?

Hey guys i was wondering if this is a good deal or not. Thanks for the help! 11 hp & 6.5 hp small engines Also, does it sound realistic that the 11 hp engine weighs 73 pounds????
  18. B

Tote Gote Model B plans

Hello, does anyone have plans for a Model B Tote Gote?? thanks!!!
  19. B

Noob from San Diego California!

Hey guys whats going on, my name is Adam and i am from San diego. I came to this website from youtube (cant remember the guys name). I have a mini-bike that Ive recently been working on, so i thought id show you guys. My uncle lives with me and he used to work on motorcycles for about 10...