Search results

1. Grandadeo

Flatheads Forever T-Shirt

Years ago I had a "Flatheads Forever" T-shirt that has long since made it past the rag bag. The picture was a guy's head with a Briggs type Flathead looking flat top with a spark plug out the top. I think he was wearing red sunglasses. Sure would like to find another one. Any suggestions for...
  2. Grandadeo

Mini Bike Shipping

Well I guess my son couldn't stand that the old man had bought himself a mini bike so he just bought one off the Boston, MA craigslist. His brother in law picked it up this morning. Now he has to figure out the best way to get it shipped to Florida. It's a complete unit with engine, tires...
  3. Grandadeo

Fresh Off Craigslist

Finally picked up a mini bike today. Been looking off and on for a year and found this one on the local CL. I know this is not a vintage one but it's a start. My son Tim and I had been looking for a frame to start with but this one is running with a 3 HP on it. We want to put a 5 HP Briggs on...
  4. Grandadeo

Old Hot Rodder, New Mini Bike Guy

Hi all, Name is Lee Bearror from down in Jensen Beach, Florida. Grandadeo is the name I use on a few hot rod forums, I'm a grandpa of three. My main habit is old Ford hot rods. Have a '32 Ford roadster and am working on a '48 For F-1 panel truck. I have an old Scat Kitty mini bike with the...