Search results

1. P

My new bike (Retek)

Here is my recent Craigslist buy. I got it for $350. Its a Retek. Did not know what they were before finding out a little info from this site. I've been looking for a mini bike of this type for some off road riding on a piece of property I recently purchased. Anyway, its fully functional but...
  2. P

Rupp Continental Rear Wheel (Turbine)

I need a 6" rear turbine wheel for my rupp continental. If it has the sprocket and brake, that would be great. Paul pj_elia@yahoo.com
  3. P

Sleeve for 1" to 3/4" output shaft

Anyone know where I can get a bushing or sleeve to use on a 3/4" shaft to bring it up to an inch? I can't seem to find one. I actually want to use a spare motor on a leaf blower that requires a 1" shaft.
  4. P

New finds Bonanza and ARCO??

These were pulled from my friend's yard. They've been weathering for a loooooong time. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the one is a Bonanza but it has the chopper seat. I thought that only came with the copper frame. Any idea if the seat and sissy bar could match up to this frame. Also...
  5. P

5hp head on 6hp intek block

I got used replacement head for a 190cc 6hp intek. The head is from a 5hp intek. I see that it calsl for shorter head bolts and the intake diameter is smaller. Would this head work with the 6hp's push rods? Also what impact will this have on performance? The carb would be off the 6hp.
  6. P

Un-used Tecumseh HS40 for $75

What do you think about this deal? The guy said its never been fired or used. Not sure what vintage it is?? $75 dollars. I have a rupp continental frame and I was thinking this motor would be perfect...
  7. P

Need a head for a Briggs Intek

I had my little cousin over for his first minibike riding lesson. Well I learned a lesson myself," don't make the exhaust stick out that far". At one point the bike wheeled out from under him and the exhaust hit the ground and ripped off the head. He was a little shaken up and felt bad for...
  8. P

I haven't seen this one before

Any ideas?? This was picked up off CL. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_5750.JPG
  9. P

Neck spring help for a Cat mini

Hey guys, I have a cat minibike frame that has a small spring that goes between the lower neck bearing and the forks. I'm sure some of you guys know what I'm talking about. Anyway, the top bearing comes out as the neck compresses the spring. How is this set-up supposed to work. Should I...