Need a head for a Briggs Intek

I had my little cousin over for his first minibike riding lesson. Well I learned a lesson myself," don't make the exhaust stick out that far". At one point the bike wheeled out from under him and the exhaust hit the ground and ripped off the head. He was a little shaken up and felt bad for breaking the bike. I told him not to worry about it and that he did well for his first time riding.

Does anyone have an extra head for a Briggs intek 190. Its a 6HP 190 but I think the head is the same for 206??? Either way, please let me know if you have an extra to sell.

Thanks,

PJ

125ccCrazy

I actually don't know what the differences are. I've never dealt with a briggs vertical shaft ohv motor.
I apolagize, I didn't look at all the pics or pay attention to the intake port location, those won't work directly,,, the head may work with a custom intake but not with your intake..

One thing about those heads are smaller chambers, higher compression.... a custom intake could easily be fabbed up if your willing change things around..

Last edited: