Search results

1. ViperR

FS: neat headlight/tail light combo

Hey all, Neat headlight & tail light combo that will work with internally charged motors or 12v battery external bikes & go-carts. Headlight is off a Baja Heat and re-configured for common auto bulbs. Tail light is mounted on a bracket and uses an economy trailer lens/bulb. $20 shipped...
  2. ViperR

Genuine Honda parts for your 6.5 clone

Hey all, Have too many parts and have some for sale that will fit Honda & the HF Greyhound 6.5 clones. All are genuine Honda: Recoil start, like new, cord & spring great, came off an engine I retired, $18 shipped. Honda air filters (have two), both new, $10 each shipped...
  3. ViperR

Check the parts FS thread

Just letting you clone owners on parts I just posted. Thanks!
  4. ViperR

FS: Baja Heat,Warrior,etc. hop-up sprocket

Hey all, FS: A G&G mfg "A" type sprocket 36 tooth for #41/420 chain (same as on the Heat). Cheap mod to get your Baja from stock 20mph to around 30mph without loosing much low-end. This is for the rear tire and center hole matches bearing hub with included indexing spacer. Line up and drill...
  5. ViperR

need more low-end take off on this old Fox

Hey all, Just about finished with my 70's vintage Fox. It has a 3hp B&S, 10t clutch direct to a 54t rear, #41/40 chain. Top end is very fast (sometimes too fast for the kids), but low-end take off is slow. If I change out the rear to 60t, will that help? The only rears available in my 2...
  6. ViperR

a liitle more mph for my heat

Hey all, I am looking for a simple and inexpensive way to get a liitle more mph from my Baja heat. I don't want to mess with the gov and have to do the billet/jet/valve thing. It has great take off, but the gov brings it down on wot. Calculated at 20 mph with my nav and a car riding beside...
  7. ViperR

Baja Heat or Baja Duddlebug

Hey all, I have the opportunity to get either a new Baja Heat w/6.5 clone For $300 from Dick's (display clearance-last one left) OR a new Baja Duddlebug w/Lifan 2.8 at PepBoys for $250. I'm partial to the old style looking mini's, but really dig the "Harley Sportster" looking...
  8. ViperR

No Idea what this is

Anyone? Thanks! It's the only pic I have, because it's already stripped & painted. The engine is an old B&S 3hp.
  9. ViperR

New here

Hey all, I'm new here and looking forward to this site. I bought a Baja Heat bike, but sold it because I really wanted a "classic" from the 70's. Found one and I'm in the process of restoring. I have no idea what it is and am going to post a pic in the "what is it?" forum. Thanks for...