Search results

1. M

Old Frame lil indian??

Sold, Thanks - I never noticed but it had a code on the engine plate and a serial number. Think it was 6 70 and had a serial under that.
  2. M

Engines and parts, Briggs, Tecumseh, Craftsman

All Sold, Thanks!
  3. M

Old Frame lil indian??

This is still for sale, I have had a lot of "I'm gonna come get it" but all no shows.
  4. M

Still have all the parts and the 3 motors for sale, The old Craftsman is a Tecumseh 3.5 not a 4, it has the old diaphragm style carb. I have refreshed the carb on this with a Tec kit. The powersport runs also. The Briggs does need a carb and tank. On the powersport the exhaust comes out above...
  5. M

Doodle Bug DB30s

Both Sold Thanks!
  6. M

On the Tecumseh PowerSport the exhaust is left above the carb. Its all on the side. The Old Craftsman Tecumseh has the exhaust coming off the back. The PowerSport is a model H35 so 3.5HP, the Craftsman is a 4HP
  7. M

I believe the Craftsman is built by Tecumseh also its a model 143 614032, The Briggs has no carb on it, the PowerSport runs but has a K&F Mikuni style carb, I have the original also. The Briggs and the Craftsman both turn over with ease. Craftsman has not been started in a long time, going to...
  8. M

Old Frame lil indian??

number is 321-3seven7-830eight
  9. M

Doodle Bug DB30s

Have 2 Doodle Bugs, one with a Honda and one with Clone, the clone is Gov removed, upgrade springs, hotdog, and uni adapter. The yellow one with Honda needs a clutch. $350 for Red $300 for yellow $600 for bothOBO, In Orlando FL area local pickup only. 321-3seven7-830eight
  10. M

Old Frame lil indian??

I have a Frame laying around need gone, Might be lil indian?? Asking $100obo In Orlando FL area, no shipping. Comes with rear wheel.
  11. M

I have a bunch of old parts and a few motors that I need to get rid of. Making space for other projects. In the boxes there are carbs, blocks, heads, covers, linkage, and other misc hardware. The 3 engines are a Briggs, Craftsman and a Tecumseh. Looking to get $350obo for whole lot. I don't want...
  12. M

Howdy from Central FL

Introducing myself, I just got into mini bikes and found a cool little package deal on CL for some parts. I picked up a DB and a bunch of spare parts. GX140 GX160 a 6.5 clone a Briggs and a Tech, also some carbs, 18, 19, and supposed to be a 27mm. The 160 has a billet rod and flat top, and...
  13. M

1 more $99.99 Special 6.5hp Clone

I dont have the $99 special but the monthly flyer has it for $119.. Go to page 16 Sometimes in the store they have the coupons and the mailers laying around for you.