Search results

1. bullethead

K&N air intake on a Honda Clone???

I think that is what he was going to do, Do you have an email? I have a pic i can send you it has all of the new parts he just got in it. If that is alright with you.
  2. pic8

pic8

3. bullethead

ok well he got all these parts and he wanted to put them on it but beore he could he pasted. i have pics but i dont know how to put them on here. Do you know how to?
  4. bullethead

Hi, My dad was in to mini bikes, he pasted away feb,21,2011, he had a honda clone. Im not sure what hp it is but he got all these new parts for it and i would like to finish it for him, if anyone knows anything about them, and would like to help me out with it let me know. I dont know how to...
  5. bullethead

Clutch ID?

Thanks for the ID. J
  6. bullethead

Clutch ID?

Can anyone Id this clutch from this one crappy picture? Please? 3 shoe if that helps. Thanks for any/all replies, J
  7. bullethead

The plan...

Thanks for the guesstimate on Rev's. 4 to 1 gears on 11 inch tires. Lil Indian used to get me to 30 mph pretty quick. Ya know, I did notice they took a $.70 hit on the shipping. I guess Im used the sticker thing thing due to an addiction to R/C crap. Not trying to whine here...
  8. bullethead

The plan...

My order came in from OldMiniBikes Warehouse, It was very well packed and shipped out fast. Air filter/ adapter/ choke hold down. Arc Rod @ stock length. Arc Flywheel. 140 E-tube/ .036 Jet. 18 lb. Springs. Every thing looks great but I was surprised for a $200.00 order I kinda expected...
  9. bullethead

Chinese mini? junk? maybe not.

I got a call yesterday asking if I wanted to help build another Minibike, so I said Hell Yeah. He said Ive got a running Briggs 5 for it and can I bring it over and well get started? Of course I said yes, so he goes on to tell me how cool the bike is, headlight, turn signals and...
  10. bullethead

Drive shaft/clutch

It will work just fine. You have to spin the jackshaft. Gear on motor to gear on Jackshaft, cltuch to wheel. A buddy has an 8 horse with 1" shaft and thats my plan to get around the $100 clutch. J
  11. bullethead

The plan...

The fix is in. New parts list, Billet Flywheel, Billet rod, air filter/ adapter/choke hold, 140 E-tube, 90 -? jet, 18 lb springs. I just finished ordering so I wont get anything until next week. Thanks for all the advise, J
  12. bullethead

The plan...

Thanks, everyone for the advise. I am looking at Rods right now. J
  13. bullethead

The plan...

You can afford to eat out? I just bought a 40# case of chicken just to get the price down to $1.32 a #. "Just pocket the extra $1.00, and in a few weeks you have $50. Now if you save the change from your meal, it adds up" :out::out: Thanks for all your replies, J
  14. bullethead

The plan...

ELVIS! I got ELVIS ... a LIFE size bust .. Used to be a lamp, Could be a LAMP again. ARC rod or 50.00 J
  15. bullethead

The plan...

Just an example off some crap I have lying around for sale. J
  16. bullethead

The plan...

Want to buy a 1907 Regina model A ... Pre electric vacuum. Its a 2 woman operation. $50.00 J
  17. bullethead

The plan...

Im chompin at the bit here. Im freakin scared of the FW at this point, but will the rod handle 6k? J
  18. bullethead

The plan...

Ive got a plan and a budget. I'm going to buy these things for my motor, Air filter/choke hold/140 E-tube/90-? jet/ 18 lb springs/ flywheel. Here's my dilemma, I cant fit a Rod in my budget yet. Otherwise stock clone except for header /exhaust which Ill make myself. What would I...
  19. bullethead

This roller got cheap quick !!!!

Whats the belt pulley for? Brake, wheel spacer, flux capacitor?
  20. bullethead

youtube videos

Not a YT video but an older one I thought I lost in the last crash. Please excuse the stupid comment at the end. Clik the pic. J